Releasing Championship Riven Again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GCNewB

1 Week Ago

I just joined in this game in the end of Season 3 and I love this game so much because it can make me and my friends cooperate. I am a riven's player and everytime when I saw the player using championship riven skin, I felt sorry and sad because she is not available in store now. I felt so bad when I saw the price of championship riven's code on Ebay which is about $300. I knew it is reasonable to stop releasing championship riven's skin again because it was the symbol of the player who were in S2; however, it is also unfair to the people who like championship riven but not joined in this game in S2. I think that this game is just a platform for people to join, play and coorperate and everyone is playing this game for entertainment. Championship riven's skin is not only a symbol of S2, but it is also the enthusiasm of the one who really like playing riven and this game. I really hope Riot can release championship riven's skin again to encourage the players' enthusiasm.

Hyozenryu

1 Week Ago

Only problem with that is it drops the value of Championship Riven considerably. I've been around since season 2, and got the skin the moment it came out. It's not a common skin, and it's very rare to see it in play, nowadays. If they rereleased it, everyone and their mother would be using it, and it wouldn't be a unique skin anymore, defeating the entire purpose of creating a S2 only skin in the first place.

GCNewB

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyozenryu View Post
Only problem with that is it drops the value of Championship Riven considerably. I've been around since season 2, and got the skin the moment it came out. It's not a common skin, and it's very rare to see it in play, nowadays. If they rereleased it, everyone and their mother would be using it, and it wouldn't be a unique skin anymore, defeating the entire purpose of creating a S2 only skin in the first place.
I knew that Championship Riven skin is special, but on the other hand, this skin is not only for the people who joined Season 2, but also for those who really really like playing riven. This game is for everyone, not only for Season 2 people after all.

Hyozenryu

1 Week Ago

This is just the time-worn debate on the value of limited skins, such as what legacy skins or holiday skins used to be. I like the idea that I'm being rewarded for being a loyal LoL player for over a year. Like a puppy. I'm a puppy.

GCNewB

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyozenryu View Post
This is just the time-worn debate on the value of limited skins, such as what legacy skins or holiday skins used to be. I like the idea that I'm being rewarded for being a loyal LoL player for over a year. Like a puppy. I'm a puppy.
Well, it is very good for you and glad you have joined this game for a long time; but at the time, hope you could understand the mood of newplayers

Hyozenryu

1 Week Ago

Of course I understand the viewpoint of new players, I was one at one point. Don't worry about it, more kickass skins will be coming out in the near future, I'm pretty sure Angelic Riven is getting a once-over by Riot Execs. Just gotta be patient!

GCNewB

1 Week Ago

haha,thanks dude. Nice comfort!

Mirage Night