[SKIN] Arcade Jinx Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TacoStandJay

21 Hours Ago

I've had this idea for a while and finally got around to sketching it out. I was thinking that we could possibly do an arcade Jinx skin. There is already an arcade skin for Sona, Miss Fortune, and Hecarim; even a final boss skin for Viegar. Well, what about Jinx?

She has only one skin that most Jinx players already own and is a fairly popular Marksman.

So, in short this is what I was thinking of.

Fishbones: Is kind of like a megaphone with rounded out wii style remotes as the hold and trigger.
Pow-Pow: Is still the same mini-gun except it shoots rainbow piano keys.

Flame Chompers: Her flame chompers would be a knock off of pac-man in a way, with frownie faced circles and some purple cherries.

Zap: Would be a game styled gun with the face of her megadeath rocket, but an added clown nose for humour.

Mega-death Rocket: Would be a firework of sorts with the fire as rainbow banners.

Recall Animation: Jinx's recall animation would be with her smashing a disk on a DJ station or something along those lines, maybe smashing a keyboard on it with terrible music being made from it.

Passive: The passive animation for Jinx, is that when she gets that speed boost would be plus symbols and rainbow sparkles coming out from behind her.

Not fully coloured, but here is a sketch of the idea.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...rd-d7z9c7n.png

^Drawn by me^

Neptide

16 Hours Ago

Oooooo' I really like the drawing and I think Jinx needs a new skin as well! Good idea !

TacoStandJay

16 Hours Ago

Thank you so much for the comment and feedback on it!~