Can't play need help get to my computer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chronicfunk

07-16-2012

I open up the game and when i get into a game i am instantly frozen and disconnected from matches. PLEASE HELP!!! >

Facky

07-16-2012

hey that sounds troubling, maybe instead of clicking "NEW TOPIC" without reading ANY other post in the forum is a bad idea...

Gumurak

07-16-2012

You go into your rads folder, then projects folder and delete both air clients. And the lol launcher folder. Back out and then go into downloads and delete the contents in there. Back out and go into solutions and delete the client folder there..........IMPORTANT..........

DO NOT DELETE THE MAIN FOLDERS, such as, dont delete the solutions folder, just the folders and stuff in it as an example. if you delete the entire main folder, you will delete game data and be back to square one.

After you have delete the material i have listed you reboot, after rebooting, right click your league launcher and run as adminsitrator. it will then patch.

Problem and why it's causing it. Riot has not updated thier client with pando. Therefore it downloads an outdated version which has conflicting files. Now when you download it you wind up with errors on the install. Deleting the associating files will cause a redownload directly from riot and should fix most of your errors.

Gumurak

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facky View Post
hey that sounds troubling, maybe instead of clicking "NEW TOPIC" without reading ANY other post in the forum is a bad idea...
I'm a bit of an a$$ on these forums but even you can realize this is stupid.

Chronicfunk

07-24-2012

I did what you told me in your directions but i am still having the same problem as for if you have anything else i would love to here . thank you