Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The New Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ìćęŃ

07-16-2012

It still ****ing sucks. Now we're building gp10 junglers? I don't think I can fit enough ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs into the post.

TeknoWizard

07-16-2012

Yeah. Amumu is totally a boring champion to play.

DonnFirinne

07-16-2012

I think the jungle camps could use a gold buff. I mean, even SaintVicious is building 2-3 gp10's before anything else.

Sam Is Whoa

07-16-2012

OP is a bit dramatic but i can see your point. At least make the smaller minions in camps worth the same as lane minions or a bit less, maybe 12-17g. The fact they get less farm and less gold and are still expected to roam and gank other lanes without "stealing" farm is not fun. They want to change stealth because of the unfun factor but they wont help out junglers gold earned. Shouldnt NEED gp5 to jungle well.