bug splat help...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sedard

07-16-2012

i just reformated my comp got all new except vid card. because i was told it's something wrong with my pc causing massive bug splats preventing me from playing. after all that i played 5 games today and all of a sudden bug splats are back can't play. please some red enlighten me on wtf is going on

Sedard

07-16-2012

bug splats around 30% load sometimes it gets to 93 then bug splats

Sedard

07-16-2012

apparently it was just that one game
i tried to rejoin it 30 times or so
so if some red could remove that leave it'd be awesome because that was entirely not my fault

Gumurak

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedard View Post
apparently it was just that one game
i tried to rejoin it 30 times or so
so if some red could remove that leave it'd be awesome because that was entirely not my fault
They don't remove leaves because of the number of people who would use it as an excusse. But I'm glad to see you got it fixed.

Sedard

07-23-2012

Wtf is with this bug splat **** it happens 1 game out of 10 and i can"t connect at all to the game but yet after that game is over i"m completely fine?

Sedard

07-23-2012

riot has no ****ing idea how to assist with this problem

Sedard

07-23-2012

kind of funny
that i can go over to eu west and get into a game yet i can't connect ot my ranked game on NA

Solaris17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-23-2012

Quote:
kind of funny
that i can go over to eu west and get into a game yet i can't connect ot my ranked game on NA
your angry because 1 out of 10 games you cant connect to happen on a server 8000 miles away on a totally different continent then the one you live on were you have your OWN sever?

wot?

Sedard

07-23-2012

i live in michigan brah

Solaris17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-23-2012

Quote:
i live in michigan brah
oh awesome. so i assume youve tried all the self help stuff like doing a repair checking your ports reinstalling your drivers resetting your modem before you came to complain on the forums that your free game wasnt working. right brah?