Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need pro players to play dominion with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sashimigami

07-19-2012

ive recently used revive in a match and this time around i found it to come in handy and pretty fun to use since the mastery for it gave me a huge speed boost. with a 9 min cd, i only got to use it twice but i think thats because i forgot to use it on my first death. So max i calculate you can use it 3 times average. I'm starting to like revive for dominion so ill give it a chance.

Volandum

07-19-2012

Welcome to the community, I hope you hang around chat (put it on auto-join if you like).

Sashimigami

07-19-2012

Quote:
Volandum:
Welcome to the community, I hope you hang around chat (put it on auto-join if you like).

Yup i did and i already had a nice chat with some of the guys relating to the new patch.