Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need pro players to play dominion with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basoosh

07-17-2012

Quote:
Bo1xdream:
ok a few comments on "revive". When i see people with revive, I think.. they must "expect" to die if they really think they need it. A true pro wouldn't even consider dying so that's what i think when i see players getting revive.

They do expect to die. This is Dominion. Everyone dies. Definitely check out those tournaments. The best of the best die all the time on Dominion.

Quote:
Bo1xdream:
But honestly i really think summoner spells are a preference for each player's own playing style and what they are comfortable with. Agree?

If you're playing to the absolute tip-top of your ability, I'd say no. Some skills are just flat out better than others and Revive is one of those.

Sashimigami

07-17-2012

I have tried using revive with the mastery slot and after using it once, the cd on it was like way too long so I think I only got to use it once in my game.

I also went on mobafire and clicked on "revive" and the comments also agree with me. Some say only some champions should get it like pantheon and other global type of champions that can use it to quickly spawn and activate their global ability.

Another thing someone said is that its not worth getting it if your a tank cause what if your team is getting owned and you just revive just to get beat down again.

So with the long cd and such, id rather get exhaust,ignite, or flash... something i can use multiple times during one game.

Sashimigami

07-17-2012

Oh and one more thing, you guys are giving me your opinions based off according to these professional player in tourneys. I never said i was looking for people to play with for tourneys or any other high level play. I just wanted non-retarded players to play casually. When did this topic get about revive? I could care less.

inFe eD

07-17-2012

Why would anyone want to play with someone so closeminded?

Sashimigami

07-17-2012

Quote:
inFe eD:
Why would anyone want to play with someone so closeminded?

how am I so closeminded? I said before that everyone has their own preferences and I'm just making it clear that I wasn't looking for "professionals" since there are so many people that are comparing my wanting of "casual" play to professional play. You apparently didn't read the above listings cause I said that I've tried it but still I think that it comes down to preferences regardless of how the "pros" play.

Shaboinker

07-17-2012

Revive is 100% gaurenteed the best sum in Dominion

Talith PA

07-18-2012

Quote:
Bo1xdream:
I'm just making it clear that I wasn't looking for "professionals"

Thread Title: "Need pro players to play dominion with"

Nyx87

07-18-2012

Quote:
Bo1xdream:
how am I so closeminded? I said before that everyone has their own preferences and I'm just making it clear that I wasn't looking for "professionals" since there are so many people that are comparing my wanting of "casual" play to professional play. You apparently didn't read the above listings cause I said that I've tried it but still I think that it comes down to preferences regardless of how the "pros" play.

I.....wha? Thread title is "Need pro players to play dominion with"

onisnake

Recruiter

07-18-2012

I am game for helping players get better. onisnake is my in game add me. You can join me on stream while we delve into dominion :P

Volandum

07-18-2012

Quote:
Bo1xdream:
Oh and one more thing, you guys are giving me your opinions based off according to these professional player in tourneys. I never said i was looking for people to play with for tourneys or any other high level play. I just wanted non-retarded players to play casually. When did this topic get about revive? I could care less.

I'm not sure you're aware, but inFe eD and Talith PA are among the best professional players in tournaments we have.