Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Need pro players to play dominion with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forestgreen02

Senior Member

07-16-2012

Quote:
HaIfhearted:
Yeah, well if you've ever watched the DominateDominion tourney that's held every Saturday you might notice an abundance of Revive (like, 10 per game by the stronger teams).

I'd like to see you destroy those top Dom players with your flash/ignite.

BTW these very same top Dom players *used* to run stuff like flash back when the mode was newer.
I wonder why they all switched?


Never ran with flash except with Fiddle because you need to ult and then immediately flash into enemies should they run. Always went with Ignite + Exhaust.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sashimigami

Junior Member

07-16-2012

Quote:
HaIfhearted:
Yeah, well if you've ever watched the DominateDominion tourney that's held every Saturday you might notice an abundance of Revive (like, 10 per game by the stronger teams).

I'd like to see you destroy those top Dom players with your flash/ignite.

BTW these very same top Dom players *used* to run stuff like flash back when the mode was newer.
I wonder why they all switched?


I would like to know where i could watch these tournys. I would like to watch them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sashimigami

Junior Member

07-16-2012

Quote:
Forestgreen02:
Never ran with flash except with Fiddle because you need to ult and then immediately flash into enemies should they run. Always went with Ignite + Exhaust.


I agree exhaust and ignite are very offensive spells that you can use to almost guarantee a kill every time you use it on someone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forestgreen02

Senior Member

07-16-2012

Quote:
Bo1xdream:
ok a few comments on "revive". When i see people with revive, I think.. they must "expect" to die if they really think they need it. A true pro wouldn't even consider dying so that's what i think when i see players getting revive. Also i only see them using it only at the beginning and one more time after that for the entire game. And i think people tend to get more brave and rambo when they have revive which isn't my problem but wtv. I have honestly played so many games that I've played against my share of teams that of which at least 4 of them use revive and my team STILL came up on top and for the win.

But honestly i really think summoner spells are a preference for each player's own playing style and what they are comfortable with. Agree?
As long as you're not trolling with shltty useless spells, i think whichever summoner spell each player likes to use is his own choice.


If you play RANGED AD carry, flash is PERFECTLY FINE. Also true pros will die because if they are ******s it meant u ran away from most fights or parked your arse farming in the lanes like a derp while the enemy team annihilates your teammates in the jungle. You're bound to die because unlike SR, you got 5 FARMED enemy players, rather than 3. Usually with the 3 farmed players there's usually a tank and only 1 AD carry/AP.

Each of those players can very easily kill you as opposed in SR where only their AD/AP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIfhearted

Senior Member

07-16-2012

Quote:
Bo1xdream:
I would like to know where i could watch these tournys. I would like to watch them


It's always linked to in the DominateDominion in-game chatroom when the tourneys are on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

07-16-2012

Quote:
Bo1xdream:
ok a few comments on "revive". When i see people with revive, I think.. they must "expect" to die if they really think they need it. A true pro wouldn't even consider dying so that's what i think when i see players getting revive. Also i only see them using it only at the beginning and one more time after that for the entire game. And i think people tend to get more brave and rambo when they have revive which isn't my problem but wtv. I have honestly played so many games that I've played against my share of teams that of which at least 4 of them use revive and my team STILL came up on top and for the win.

But honestly i really think summoner spells are a preference for each player's own playing style and what they are comfortable with. Agree?
As long as you're not trolling with shltty useless spells, i think whichever summoner spell each player likes to use is his own choice.

It's not SR. There is A LOT more fighting in Dominion. Of course I expect to die.

Also, you can watch the tournaments at http://www.twitch.tv/dominatedominion begins every Saturday 7 PM CST.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volandum

Senior Member

07-16-2012

If you click the videos link on TheFeedski's link you can watch the archived tournaments. Avoid the latest one, my team is not the best example of pro play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bughferd

Senior Member

07-16-2012

I love these "pros" trying to argue their reasons for not taking Revive as if they are some big innovators of the meta and no one ever tried not using it. You don't play SR without Flash don't play Dom without Revive.

Also you have never played a team using Revive unless you have played in a tourney which it is clear you haven't you have only played against 5 solo players who all happened to take revive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forestgreen02

Senior Member

07-16-2012

Quote:
Bughferd:
I love these "pros" trying to argue their reasons for not taking Revive as if they are some big innovators of the meta and no one ever tried not using it. You don't play SR without Flash don't play Dom without Revive.

Also you have never played a team using Revive unless you have played in a tourney which it is clear you haven't you have only played against 5 solo players who all happened to take revive.


You actually DON'T NEED REVIVE, it's good to have but I can see that not having 5 revive is fine. I would rather have a team mate or 2 carry an exhaust so we can blow up one of their teammates quickly taking zero damage and overtake enemy team in a 4v3.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bughferd

Senior Member

07-16-2012

Quote:
Forestgreen02:
You actually DON'T NEED REVIVE, it's good to have but I can see that not having 5 revive is fine. I would rather have a team mate or 2 carry an exhaust so we can blow up one of their teammates quickly taking zero damage and overtake enemy team in a 4v3.


You have two summoner spells the second should be Exhaust or Garrison most of the time with Ignite being a situational spell.