Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need pro players to play dominion with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sashimigami

07-16-2012

I can honestly say that i am a pretty good to pro league player. I 95% of the play dominion and sometimes for fun play on the new map in custom games. I'm lv.30 and i'm always on. just add me and say you're from the forums.

gamename: bo1xdream

FOODFOOD

07-16-2012

At 393/386 Win/Loss, I wouldn't exactly call you "Pro," but you are probably at least decent.

Join the Dominate Dominion chatroom - there are a lot of good players there that'll play with you. It's a pretty fun place!

Volandum

07-16-2012

Try the DominateDominion in-client chat for games. Note that there is no space.

Your last recorded elo is 1587, which is okay, but that was almost a month ago and you may well have improved.

I wouldn't recommend Ignite/Flash summoners for pro play though.

Sashimigami

07-16-2012

i only play dominion and not normal and idc what my record is. Every game win or lose i do good. I don't do anything stupid and i know every aspect of this game. Not cocky just confident.

urmamasllama

07-16-2012

he's looking at you last recorded dom elo on lolmatches and like he said flash and ignite really aren't the best. exhaust revive and garrison are the top three summoners on dom

http://lolmatches.com/player/na/20736040/Bo1xdream

TCWA Tigerbite

07-16-2012

I destroy Revivers with my flash/ignite combo. To hell with you Volandum.

HaIfhearted

07-16-2012

Quote:
TCWA Tigerbite:
I destroy Revivers with my flash/ignite combo. To hell with you Volandum.

Yeah, well if you've ever watched the DominateDominion tourney that's held every Saturday you might notice an abundance of Revive (like, 10 per game by the stronger teams).

I'd like to see you destroy those top Dom players with your flash/ignite.

BTW these very same top Dom players *used* to run stuff like flash back when the mode was newer.
I wonder why they all switched?

TCWA Tigerbite

07-16-2012

I've watched them. I played against some of them. I've won some. I've lost some. What I enjoy most is going bot against someone with revive. Jumping on them early, watching them revive, then killing them again.

Now, don't get me wrong, I never said anything was bad with Revive. I use it on some champs, too. But I will still take flash/ignite when tanking bot and I will still bash bot, until the reinforcements come in. ;(

Dr Evìl

Recruiter

07-16-2012

I choose you Pickachu!

Sashimigami

07-16-2012

ok a few comments on "revive". When i see people with revive, I think.. they must "expect" to die if they really think they need it. A true pro wouldn't even consider dying so that's what i think when i see players getting revive. Also i only see them using it only at the beginning and one more time after that for the entire game. And i think people tend to get more brave and rambo when they have revive which isn't my problem but wtv. I have honestly played so many games that I've played against my share of teams that of which at least 4 of them use revive and my team STILL came up on top and for the win.

But honestly i really think summoner spells are a preference for each player's own playing style and what they are comfortable with. Agree?
As long as you're not trolling with shltty useless spells, i think whichever summoner spell each player likes to use is his own choice.