how to deal with mord in blind pick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrPOPOrulkrilin

07-16-2012

whenever i really want my fwotd or am on a crushing loss streak i always take mord on ttl. the enemy team cant do **** to counter me since while they focus me my team wrecks them and if they focus my team i wreck them. when i play against mord without playing mord myself i come across the same problem. considering that at least two people on a ttl team will be hyper carries. i was wondering how i could possibly counter him late game
thanks, mrpoporulkrilin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uncle Jellyfish

07-16-2012

Camp him. Let him push the lane, then gank often. If he dies once or twice early on and ends up just one or two levels behind, it gimps him for the majority of the game from there-on out. Also, camping him and ganking means that he can't farm. Sure, one of your bot lane might end up behind, but Morde suffers more from falling behind than most other champs.

Or play Trynd or Jax top with crit chance or AP runes, and jump on him whenever he gets close at early levels. Early on, Morde has a much lower and inconsistent damage output because of longer cooldowns, and can usually be out-DPSed or out-bursed by champs like Trynd and Jax that have good early game damage.