where do I report riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metal Jayce

07-15-2012

queued my team lvl 12, 9, and 8

riot puts us against a lvl 30, 22, and 18

the runes alone let the lvl 30 kill our entire team 3v1 in the first encounter

RIOT YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR A DAY, WTF IS THIS ****!

PurpleURP

07-15-2012

it goes both ways man, you think a game of all 30s wants one lvl 20 in their game?
riotnome is working to improve the map as we speak, once some major buggs are fixed the increased queue population will hopefully eliminate this problem
until then there just aren't enough people in the queue to have perfectly fair teams every game
either suck it up for go to fives, we dont need any more ragers on this map

Exotic3s

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
it goes both ways man, you think a game of all 30s wants one lvl 20 in their game?
riotnome is working to improve the map as we speak, once some major buggs are fixed the increased queue population will hopefully eliminate this problem
until then there just aren't enough people in the queue to have perfectly fair teams every game
either suck it up for go to fives, we dont need any more ragers on this map
I don't know you, but your probably a rager yourself. I could tell the way you said "either suck it up for go to fives, we dont need any more ragers on this map"

You sound like that guy that says "omg noob team." When you ge caught in the jungle or something

I did upvote you though btw, cause I do agree with you.

Boo

07-15-2012

i don't think he rages

Concerto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
I don't know you, but your probably a rager yourself. I could tell the way you said "either suck it up for go to fives, we dont need any more ragers on this map"

You sound like that guy that says "omg noob team." When you ge caught in the jungle or something

I did upvote you though btw, cause I do agree with you.
this guy sounds like a hypocrite