[WIP] Countering Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

biomorph

09-07-2010

I would say that against akali you are better off by adding Magic Resist than Armor.
Her burst is magic damage and the passive adds magic damage to your autoattack based on AP - another form of Bloodrazor if you will.
So even if she does go hybrid - which very few are doing because pure AP is so insane powerful - magic resist will do more for you.
I would go as far as to say that adding armor against Akali is a waste.

peyo

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomorph View Post
I would say that against akali you are better off by adding Magic Resist than Armor.
Her burst is magic damage and the passive adds magic damage to your autoattack based on AP - another form of Bloodrazor if you will.
So even if she does go hybrid - which very few are doing because pure AP is so insane powerful - magic resist will do more for you.
I would go as far as to say that adding armor against Akali is a waste.
the problem is that LB's, TF's and Sheen's procs are physical damage. Also, her E is physical.

Even if you build her all AP (what my friend does, he gets 7AD from runes, 3 AD from masteries and completely drops AD) you're still doing about the same physical as magical damage, that's why my friend is running Ar Pen Runes

http://a.imageshack.us/img259/1595/akali.png

I'll try making some against Kass, but it's not easy :P Same goes for Olaf.... don't u have problems with countering easier champs? xD

biomorph

09-07-2010

Hmm impressive stats =P
Well I stand corrected - I still can't bring my self to understand how that can be after studying the abilities and their description.