Art - Madame Karthus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Šake

07-16-2012

really nice artwork.

VNAurvandil

07-16-2012

Scodo: Thank you.

Balleritis: Don't let it bother you too much, hahaha, trollers gotta troll.

Vashos: My apologies that it does not suit your tastes, I shall draw you a half naked Taric next time.

iiTIMEii: Thanks.

Godsfame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

dat ass?

TeoLeif

07-16-2012

o.o Well I have to give you props for this. Not only is the art VERY well done, but the idea itself is pretty unusual. I like it!

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

07-16-2012
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Lets keep our comments to discussing VNAurvandil awesome art, or providing CONSTRUCTIVE criticism

Please refrain from personal remarks or arguments on the Fan Art forums.

Thanks!

Vashos

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
Lets keep our comments to discussing VNAurvandil awesome art, or providing CONSTRUCTIVE criticism

Please refrain from personal remarks or arguments on the Fan Art forums.

Thanks!
Run and hide Penguin, run and hide.

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

07-16-2012
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Vashos, I was simply saying I've never seen anyone paint Karthus as girl before, and it was an interesting creative take -- You are more than welcome to disagree with me, and I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong - I just don't want VNAurvandil's post about her badass art to become an argument about something else, we can have those discussions in GD.

You have made some valid constructive points in other threads and I encourage you to continue to be a part of the forums, but please be respectful of other.

Sorry about the derailment VNAurvandil, don't mind us

Vashos

07-16-2012

Quote:
Vashos, I was simply saying I've never seen anyone paint Karthus as girl before, and it was an interesting creative take -- You are more than welcome to disagree with me, and I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong - I just don't want VNAurvandil's post about her badass art to become an argument about something else, we can have those discussions in GD.

You have made some valid constructive points in other threads and I encourage you to continue to be a part of the forums, but please be respectful of other.

Of course I've made constructive points. It must be that massive multi-discipline IQ I was talking about...

But no. If anything, I think I'm going to abandon my film project. In fact, to show there's not hard feelings, I'm gonna go fling myself bodily from the Aurora Bridge - that place in Seattle where people go to die. I hope I make a nice, bloody splat when I land. I'd hate to disappoint the responding officers. Everybody loves some gore, right?

NerdWeed

07-16-2012

Quote:

Hmm never saw?? I will add one more karthus XP

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

07-16-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Mother of god..they're spreading...soon they will be unstoppable... *_*