Art - Madame Karthus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VNAurvandil

07-15-2012

http://aurvandil.deviantart.com/art/Karthus-314874625

If Karthus was alive... I'd think he should be a she, and their voice wouldn't nearly as raspy. I just wanted to genderbend Karth. My other art can be found at http://aurvandil.deviantart.com/

Dumping a few other things here.
A Sona that I gave up on almost a year ago just because I got frustrated with it x_x
And a challenge I started where the goal is to draw all the current champions that are available, in a giant collage, definitely going slow so far... only have le blanc nearly finished. Ill try to update for every few champs I finish.

So far the current ones in progress are
-> Leblanc, Morgana, Fiddles, Shaco, Riven

Whats left is
->Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitz, Brand, Cait, Cass, Cho, Corki, Darius, Mundo, Draven, Eve, Ez, Fiora, Fizz, Galio, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Hecarim, Heimer, Irelia, Janna, Jarvan, Jax, Jayce, Karma, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Kog, Lee Sin, Leona, Lulu, Lux, Malp, Malz, Maokai, Yi, Miss Fortune, Morde, Nasus, Nautilus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus, Renekton, Rumble, Ryze, Sejuani, Shen, Shyvana, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Skarner, Sona, Soraka, Swain, Talon, Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Trundle, Trynd, TF, Twitch Udyr,Urgot, Varus, Vayne, Veigar, Viktor, Vlad, Voli, Warwick, Wukong, Xerath, XinZhao, Yorick, Ziggs, Zilean, Zyra

...Im gonna need a bigger canvas...

Khyber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Really nice =D

+1

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Odd concept lol, but I like it. And the art is really awesome.

goodbyeha

07-15-2012

nice

Dravenitis

07-15-2012

Cool concept, But I think Karthus is surely a male character based on the frame you can see supporting his robes and just how deep and bassy his voice sounds. Plus he's referred to as "He"

+1 either way for a good drawing.

Xelandra

07-15-2012

I like it! Very cute and sexy

VNAurvandil

07-15-2012

Balleritis: Yeah, haha I know its a he. I just wanted to give him boobs. *crickets chirping*

Thanks for the kind comments guys

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

07-16-2012
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Duuude yes. Love the originality! It's really awesome to see you guys really push the LoL world beyond just paintings of champions.

VNAurvandil

07-16-2012

RiotPenguin: Thank you =]

Vashos: Mmmm well, its not just the industry, its more like the whole fantasy genre in general. Majority of people who enjoy the genre don't really find it appalling and they're able too just look past it because it's just fantasy. As an artist though, I enjoy aesthetics, so making an appealing figure is part of my goal.

Scodo

07-16-2012

That is amazing