Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mages with good auto-attack animations?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gottcha

07-16-2012

Not sure if you would want a melee mage, but Kassadin is a fav of mine!

NAME666666666666

Recruiter

07-16-2012

Quote:
Gottcha:

Yeah but how often do you actually get to play with him?

Rustmaker

07-19-2012

Quote:
Gottcha:

I don't really like melee mages all that much. I like Gragas' playstyle but his CDs feel too long and he tends to blow up when he uses his E offensively if built too glass-cannon.

I might give Ziggs a shot on PBE and pick him up on sale if I like him

Powerstoned

07-20-2012

Swain's new auto attack animation/speed has been significantly improved, have you tried him in the last month or 2?

powwder

07-20-2012

ryze is good now with autoattack, annie is kinda slow but she has a long ass range so you can aa from a distance

Rustmaker

07-26-2012

Quote:
Powerstoned:
Swain's new auto attack animation/speed has been significantly improved, have you tried him in the last month or 2?

I had been really trying to play Swain but I can't seem to last hit well with him at all despite the auto-attack changes. In the end, I just gave up

I'm thinking of just picking up Malzahar. His DoT practically does all the work for you when it comes to last-hitting and he's always been a champ that I've had my eye on.

arcticnerd

07-26-2012

Ziggs

Pralius

07-28-2012

Janna's actual attack isn't anything that amazing but when her attack hits, there's a mini tornado which I find awesome

Headshop

07-28-2012

I'm shocked you don't like Swain. In my opinion, as a AP caster, he has the best AA range of motion. Otherwise, I'd say Ziggs.

C00LST0RYBR0

07-29-2012

Ahri and Brand.