Malphite.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pill Popper

07-15-2012

How do I beat him?

Fluffyknowsyou

07-15-2012

Solo ap champion like vlad or rumble. He's an anti ad champion because he scales off of armor

Sam Is Whoa

07-15-2012

Ap champ with a little range and an escape. Malphite can hurt you good if get in close. If you can avoid being engaged by his ult and harass a little while he last hits then you will be fine.

I dont like vlads early game against malph although if you could harass while his shield is down and last hit well you will be fine.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Kill him before he kills you.

Seriously though, Vlad. Use aa to last hit and Q him every time it's up. His early game is fine against malph as long as you play that way and you'll stay high health and he'll be worn down and be unable to farm/sustain.

X plicit 1

07-15-2012

malphite's new skin is so awesome it makes me lag. ANY ap top champ ( rumble, singed, vlad, yorick, morde, etc.) can beat malph even some ad champs if you've got the skill to back it up

EatMyTracers

07-15-2012

I played against him as riven and the trick was to go in with e then w and run away. Keep repeating till he was low enough to kill.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Rumble.

Skilltestingman

07-15-2012

Rumble super counters him. You can just shield any q he throws at u while not losing as much speed. Then just q and e away.

Plus he'll have to build Mr to counter u, meaning less dmg for his e