Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which are the free skins you can still get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Tofux

Recruiter

07-15-2012

I know the Riot Girl Tristana and the Unchained Alistar skins are free by subscribing on Youtube and liking on Facebook and that there is Grey Warwick for 50 referals and I think there's also a Twitch skin by referals aswell but what others skins are free to get now?
I've seen a lot of people with Assassin Master Yi skin so I decided to ask someone who had it and he told me "yeah, it's 'free'" and I asked for an explanation and he said something about creating a new account. That's all I know so far.
Thanks in advance

MeatyMutaWings

Master Recruiter

07-15-2012

make a new account.
get to level 3
get 400rp
buy assassin yi
now its a free skin.

Judas Priest

07-15-2012

Assassin Master Yi isn't free, it costs some RP (I don't remember how much exactly), but a few weeks ago it was 50% off price promotion, so it costed less than 400 RP and since everybody receive 400 RP for reaching level 3, a lot of people bought it.

The Tofux

Recruiter

07-15-2012

Oh ok. Thanks for that.
Other than the skins I mentiones there are no more free skins, right?

Serra ArkAngel

07-15-2012

Sometimes if you go to a RIOT event like when they did Penny Arcade Expo you can receive cool stuff. PAX East did a new Sivir skin. Last year they did a Jax skin.

Phlop

11-11-2012

Quote:
The Tofux:
I know the Riot Girl Tristana and the Unchained Alistar skins are free by subscribing on Youtube and liking on Facebook and that there is Grey Warwick for 50 referals and I think there's also a Twitch skin by referals aswell but what others skins are free to get now?
I've seen a lot of people with Assassin Master Yi skin so I decided to ask someone who had it and he told me "yeah, it's 'free'" and I asked for an explanation and he said something about creating a new account. That's all I know so far.
Thanks in advance

jhfoewij

fighttolose

Recruiter

03-21-2014

You can get free dread knight Garen skin by following league of legends on twitter