Which are the free skins you can still get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Tofux

07-15-2012

I know the Riot Girl Tristana and the Unchained Alistar skins are free by subscribing on Youtube and liking on Facebook and that there is Grey Warwick for 50 referals and I think there's also a Twitch skin by referals aswell but what others skins are free to get now?
I've seen a lot of people with Assassin Master Yi skin so I decided to ask someone who had it and he told me "yeah, it's 'free'" and I asked for an explanation and he said something about creating a new account. That's all I know so far.
Thanks in advance

MeatyMutaWings

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

07-15-2012

make a new account.
get to level 3
get 400rp
buy assassin yi
now its a free skin.

Judas Priest

07-15-2012

Assassin Master Yi isn't free, it costs some RP (I don't remember how much exactly), but a few weeks ago it was 50% off price promotion, so it costed less than 400 RP and since everybody receive 400 RP for reaching level 3, a lot of people bought it.

The Tofux

07-15-2012

Oh ok. Thanks for that.
Other than the skins I mentiones there are no more free skins, right?

Serra ArkAngel

07-15-2012

Sometimes if you go to a RIOT event like when they did Penny Arcade Expo you can receive cool stuff. PAX East did a new Sivir skin. Last year they did a Jax skin.

Phlop

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tofux View Post
I know the Riot Girl Tristana and the Unchained Alistar skins are free by subscribing on Youtube and liking on Facebook and that there is Grey Warwick for 50 referals and I think there's also a Twitch skin by referals aswell but what others skins are free to get now?
I've seen a lot of people with Assassin Master Yi skin so I decided to ask someone who had it and he told me "yeah, it's 'free'" and I asked for an explanation and he said something about creating a new account. That's all I know so far.
Thanks in advance
jhfoewij

fighttolose

03-21-2014

You can get free dread knight Garen skin by following league of legends on twitter