Scaling minions? (gold issues)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BadDog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Ok... Has it always been this way? Because I vaguely remember minions giving more gold early game...
Either way.. It's been giving me major game-play problems... Am I the only one who feels that early game minions are almost not even worth farming for? I mean.. knock out a few waves and you're still only at like 300g.. which is extremely time consuming, and makes it really hard to catch up with fed players. And its a little baffling that they scale higher into late game, rather than sooner since you and you're team should be fighting..
In any case, what I'm really trying to say is; whoever has the most kills by 10 minutes will be the winner because of the items they can afford over other players who are forced to stacked doran's with what little gold they are making.

/rage

Shottymaster

07-15-2012

One word: Harass.

BadDog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

I am completely and utterly satisfied with this answer. In fact, I just came in my pants. Thank you.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-15-2012

You only get 2.4k gold in the first twenty minutes of the game from natural gold game. Farming 100 minions gives you an extra 2k( minions @ 20 gold per kill).

Beleive it or not,competitive games aren't won by being fed in kills. No they are won with marginal advantages, one of the most basic is creep score. The way someone snowballs early on is getting 75 minions by 12 minutes, while their opponent gets half that.