Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungler Looking for serious 5v5 Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JESSEMUS

07-15-2012

Whats up, my names Deadstealth ,

Was a 850 player 2 weeks ago but started playing seriously and now im currently 1240 and rising, You May think im a scrub because im currently low elo, but give me a tryout and Ill show you how a real man jungles.

I Main the jungle, with Nocturne, Leesin, Olaf, Skarner, Nautilus, and currently learning Malphite.

Im looking for a team that will have positive attitude and coordinated teamwork.
I carried teams from 850 elo to 1200+ so im looking for a team that has the synergy to carry each other.

I have skype, mic and everything a person needs for comms
Age=19
Timezone=PST

Also have a youtube channel if youd like to see me and how I slowly work out of elo hell
http://www.youtube.com/user/JaylouieProductions?feature=mhee
Email me at [email]Hakua1993@yahoo.com[/email]
or add and msg me in game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shantottomasta

07-19-2012

Hey, I saw your post and wanted to ask if you would like to join our 5s team. My friend and i have been looking for someone to fill another carry role like jungle for awhile and would greatly appreciate it if you would message me on LoL. Normally I jungle, but after watching your vids, clearly i'm not nearly as good as you are at the role since you carry most games you are in. Therefore I will gladly move to top or ADC so you may take the jungle. Msg me on League if you are interested, if not, i appreciate your time in reading this reply

- Shantottomasta (aka RC) and my teammates Apoc Janeru & ReturnToTorment

PS those are our in game names if you wish to contact us