Seeking New Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RightfulSin

07-15-2012

Ok, I am seeking a new Jungle champion to play as. I got 7k IP so the price is not a problem.

Some thing about me to help you help me:

- I like tanky or beefy champions, not the squishy ones.
- I play Jungle and top lane mainly as my roles.
- I play Nautilus presently as my jungle champion right now.
- I play Yorick and Wukong as my top lane champions.
- I have 3 rune and mastery pages with plenty of Runes to choose from for tanking to help a tanky champion last a bit longer, as well as ArmPen and MagPen for some bumped up damage output.

Champions I have been thinking about getting are:
Olaf
Shyvanna
Maokai
Udyr
Malphite
Nocturne

If it is one of the 6300 IP ones I can obviously only get one, but if it is the lower ones I can get two or more. Now, if it is an awesome champion I am willing to shell out the 6300 IP, afterall I shelled out 6300 for Wukong, Nautilus, and Yorick. Also, if you recommend a lower IP jungle champ, maybe recommend a good solo top as well just for kicks(to have another choice in draft pick).

So there you have it. Any help or advice if regards to making a choice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ahead of time.

-RightfulSin

Axiom Prime

07-15-2012

I recommend Udyr, His stuns and amazing scaling of his abilities are ungodly. He has insane survivability, an amazing counter jungler, though I feel his ganks are a bit lacking, But that's easily rendered by Flash or Ghost, some people argue Flash is better, but I tend to disagree Ghost and Bear stance pretty much guarantee's no one gets away.

As for Udyr's runes, I reccomend Aspd or Pure AD depending on wether you Tiger jungle or Phoenix Jungle. ARP doesn't scale well with him. For Phoenix Jungle, which is arguably one of the fastest Jungle clear times in the game currently run ASPD, for Tiger which is more based around ganking run AD. It's all about learning how to stance dance with Udyr you can build him tanky and still put out quite a bit of damage. Your stuns are invaluable after laning as you can literallly rotate through the entire enemy team and stun them all. His Phoenix does great AoE dmg and then switch to Tiger to get the Phoenix AD boost and apply a hellacious Dot. So basically.

E>R>Q>W, for and just rotate through trying to keep Monkey's Agility at 3 at all times, Switch between Turtle and Bear if you're taking alot of dmg or if you'd keep the enemy team stunned.

DaMadTroller

07-15-2012

nocturne for sure. i know hes the priciest, but his kit overall is extremely strong. he cant be built very tanky and still dish out a major ass whooping on pretty much anything. his ultimate is the icing on the cake. it allows him to bypass wards and gank from odd angles, while the long range allows u to catch anyone who everextends even just a little.

also, the global blind that it provides gives u an enormous tactical advantage. coordinate with ur team when u ult, and have everyone push or play very aggresively, the shroud provided by ur ult will greatly reduce the chance of the enemy counter pushing/counter attacking, both from fear of getting ganked and also cuz they cant see s***. its also very useful for diving squishies in team fights, while ur shield can block cc peeling.

if ur looking for a cheaper champ, malphite is the best choice. he clears fast, his ganks are decent, and his ult is probably the best team fight initiation/counter initiation. (keep in mind, hes getting some nerfs in next patch) still one of the top choices atm.

Shottymaster

07-15-2012

Udyr, Nocturne, and Lee Sin all fit your specifications.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-15-2012

Udyr is a high skill cap champion,but he's amazing with practice.

Excelsiorrr

07-15-2012

noct.

Tesserof

07-15-2012

malphite best tower dives

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

All of them are great champs in their own right on the right team. Look at their kits and see which one speaks the most to you and go from there. My personal favourites are Shyvana and Olaf, but they can all do well.

MangoDown

07-15-2012

Volibear says hello

LiGhTsOuT1066

07-15-2012

mao