Your last played champ is now on their death bed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WashedLaundry

07-16-2012

"Believe...in the heart of the cards..."

MTaur

07-16-2012

A pile of charred felt and cracked chitin twitches in the center of a smouldering battlefield. A broken monocle lies on the ground.

"Isn't funny how your best friends can just... blow up like that?"

OblivionIV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

The soldier gasps, as he holds witness to his life force being wrought forth from his body. His eyes roll back into his head and he falls down with a thud next to his fallen comrades. The life force collected isn't enough and Vladimir falls to the ground from his grievous wounds.

His pupil rushes to his side. The pupil never cared for anyone's life but his master's. With his eyes watering, his master lifts his fingers and presses it to his forehead. He begins transferring his powers to the boy. As the ritual is near completion, Vladimir takes one last breath. He gasps, and with strenuous effort he utters his last words.

"A vital... decision." The ritual ends, and with it's end Vladimir disappears. The boy, now infused with the power and essence of past hemomancers, rises from the ground. The boy takes one last look at the scarred battlefield. As he turns to leave he only has one thought on his mind.

"The rivers will run red."

The Graveman

07-16-2012

"Only you can hear me....summoner."

She couldn't feel her broken arms that day. So I decided to play her a masterpiece of my own with my guitar.

MTaur

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrÝve View Post
Why do people care about Teemo so much? That actually make me laugh.
It's the greatest mystery of all. I started a "deal with the devil" thread where Satan grants wishes but also replaces/delays the next skin with a Teemo skin, and... most of the comments are pro-Teemo. I thought it was just a loyal 10% demographic thing, but apparently more people love that little badger than I had ever dreamed.

OblivionIV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

bump.

LightofNite

07-16-2012

If only this would be added into the death animations.
A guy can dream.

The Graveman

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaur View Post
It's the greatest mystery of all. I started a "deal with the devil" thread where Satan grants wishes but also replaces/delays the next skin with a Teemo skin, and... most of the comments are pro-Teemo. I thought it was just a loyal 10% demographic thing, but apparently more people love that little badger than I had ever dreamed.
It's a love/hate thing; we all hate how he's so annoying to the enemy team, but we realize just how much we miss him when he's finally gone.

It's memorable moments like this that punch me in the face bursting into feels.

Holyfist1

07-16-2012

"What killed me?...It.....twas...*cough*...all the last played champion threads...*gasps and croaks*

Yuki Akuma

07-16-2012

"Draven, out."