Your last played champ is now on their death bed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prabjot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Malphite

"DIIIIIIEEEE"

Aetherealtenken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Delete me.... before i'm gone....

Doctor Neth

07-15-2012

Just thought I'd repost this here

Nasuuna

07-15-2012

Ahri whispers....I'm sorry for the lives I've stolen...

Team7T7 Ninja

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBoogz View Post
Singed- "You stay...I go...No following."
I like the Iron Giant reference there.

Zelodos

07-15-2012

*silence*

sona

KBoogz

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team7T7 Ninja View Post
I like the Iron Giant reference there.
Finally xD

MTaur

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
I knelt down at Leona's side, as the rain poured around us, the gash in her side looked worse than I feared.. "come on" I managed to stammer, trying to fight back tears "we need to get you out of here" she turned her face towards me, and smiled gently "I.. I don't think I can get up" "I know you can!" I protested, trying to help her to her feet, but every time I tried, it just seemed to put her through more pain and suffering, so I finally stopped. "Can.. can you stay here.. with me?" she asked. Tears slid down my face "of course I can" I said, taking her hand in mine. The gnawing guilt in my mind, that I was on the who put her in this position, was to much to bear. "I'm so sorry.." I said, choking on tears "please forgive me." She gently lifted her had, wiping the tears from my face "I.. I would have gladly done it all over again" she said smiling "if you could.. please take my shield and sword back to Pantheon.. it.. it would please me to know he has them." "Of course.." I replied, "th-thank you" she said, she closed her eyes, as light enveloped her body, and I watched as the sun reclaimed it's champion. I staggered to my feet, gathering her sword and shield in my hands, and towed them back to the Institute of War. To fulfill a promise to a hero who gave her life for mine..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdawg44 View Post
i got goosebumps.

one of my fav champs
v------------- moar --------------v

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaur View Post
*grins* I told you... they'd have to get through me...

Nixzilla

07-15-2012

...... [Sona]

TDW Snowblind

07-15-2012

Tryndamere spins in, he shouts "THIS WILL BE A SLAUGHTER". As he proceeds in to combat he scores a double kill, you could tell he was near death, he looks over his shoulder and tells me that He begins too feel an Undying Rage and scores a pentakill!