Army of One [ Final Fantasy XIII Crossover ]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSalmonOfDoubt

03-03-2013

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaay! New chapter!

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Just so everyone knows, I am going through and updating all of my chapters and cleaning them up for readability. I am also rewriting chapter 2 since I was never really happy with it. So be watching for updates on that.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2013

The rework of chapter 2 is coming along quite well. There may be a bit of a wait for chapter 6 since I don't have any solidly clear cut ideas on where I wanted to take this story. Also I am starting work on a new story as well as working on Daughter of the Frost Dragon, I hope those of you who read the latest chapter have enjoyed it. If you did please be sure to leave me your thoughts! They inspire me to continue writing

Cerubois

03-17-2013

"One that caught Lightning's attention was a flashy door covered in brilliant glittering gems. Distantly she felt drawn to it, as if there was someone within that might be able to help her."

ಠ_ಠ
This sounds familiar... :P

Keep up the good work, Kobu. I'm looking forward to seeing the revamped chapter 2.

Viral Lowell

03-20-2013

I check this thing everyday hoping for an update. I love this story =D You're doing amazing! hope the re-writes come out to your liking! ^__^

KobuZero

03-20-2013

@ Cerubois: Of course it seemed familiar to you :P Although I have to wonder how many others got the reference.

@Viral Lowell: I'm glad to have such a loyal fan. ( Something I never expected to have lol ) I'm hoping to have the rewrite of chapter 2 and chapter 6 done at the same time. That is if chapter 2 doesn't continue to be a pain >.< It is definately the hardest chapter in this story to write the way I had originally envisioned it.

KobuZero

03-26-2013

Just a bump.

KobuZero

04-04-2013

Just a bump/update.

Chapter 6 is coming along nicely, I did have to double back a bit due to a change of ideas, nothing too drastic tho. I have been fiddling with a few other story ideas and they are setting me back a bit but I am working a bit on this every day. Whether its one line or 6 paragraphs I am indeed working on it!

KobuZero

04-07-2013

Chapter 6 is on its way!

Cerubois

04-07-2013

Yessssss.