Army of One [ Final Fantasy XIII Crossover ]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Thanks for the bumps guys, Chapter 5 is on it's way.

Viral Lowell

01-12-2013

For someone is an avid fan of League of Legends and Final fantasy 13(I have the L'cie tattoo for **** sake) I must say, this is a very well made fic =D i love seeing how the league looks from their point of view. I love how lightning acts and how she just destroys the other team. When she rode in on Hecarim, I nearly Died in fanboy squeal.

All in all... Good job ^__^ I can't wait to read more.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral Lowell View Post
For someone is an avid fan of League of Legends and Final fantasy 13(I have the L'cie tattoo for **** sake) I must say, this is a very well made fic =D i love seeing how the league looks from their point of view. I love how lightning acts and how she just destroys the other team. When she rode in on Hecarim, I nearly Died in fanboy squeal.

All in all... Good job ^__^ I can't wait to read more.
Hey, thanks a ton for this compliment, you made my day! There is certainly more to come, chapter 5 is about half way done.

Thanks again for your wonderful compliment, and to the rest of you for bumping this thread and helping to keep it alive. It means a lot.

KobuZero

01-20-2013

Chapter 5 is on it's way, its a little over half way done, sitting comfortably at 5k words right now, so it may end up being another long one.

KobuZero

01-27-2013

Just an update/bump, Chapter 5 has been stalled a bit since I'm trying to finish chapter 3 to Daughter of the Frost Dragon. However at the rate they are both going they should be done around the same time.

KobuZero

01-31-2013

Another Update/Bump - I plan on finishing Chapter 5 after I finish Chapter 3 to my other fic which should be done promptly. So soon.

TheSalmonOfDoubt

02-04-2013

Just your friendly neighbourhood bump.

HuggableZombie

02-10-2013

short bump: bump

Long bump: buuuuuuuuuuump

TheSalmonOfDoubt

02-19-2013

What's this doing down in page 2? Get back up there!

KobuZero

03-02-2013

Chapter 5 is here! I hope you enjoy it and that it was worth the wait.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8321853/5/Army-of-One