Army of One [ Final Fantasy XIII Crossover ]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Thank you very much for the bump. Chapter 4 is still in the works. I have taken a little break on it for right now, but rest assured I should have it up soon.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Chapter 4 is on it's way and should be up by Friday at the latest.

TheSalmonOfDoubt

12-05-2012

Thanks for the update kind sir

KobuZero

12-11-2012

Sorry for the delay on the chapter, this past few days have been hectic and stressfull and left me with not a lot of time to write. Soon though, very soon.

KobuZero

12-12-2012

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8321853/4/Army-of-One

It's alive! Enjoy everyone!

KobuZero

12-15-2012

Chapter 5 is already on the way. :)

KobuZero

12-20-2012

Just so everyone knows, Chapter 5 is indeed on it's way, however with my recent move and lack of decent internet, I can not promise that it will be done quickly, especially with my life speeding up quite a bit and keeping me a bit busy. I will certainly find time to sit down and write and definatly keep you all posted.

KobuZero

12-26-2012

Bumping my own thread like a loser, Chapter 5 is still well on it's way, since I've been doing my best to write whenever I have a spare minute or two.

Giannoulias

12-30-2012

bump for chapter 5

Ryuuuna

01-01-2013

Bumpitty bump bump.