Army of One [ Final Fantasy XIII Crossover ]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuggableZombie

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobuZero View Post
Chapter 3 is on it's way, but in the mean time I present you with this fluffy one shot of mine based on this story. Enjoy everyone. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2507864
That story turned my organs into a mixture of adorable puppies and bunnies :3 but you already know this.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Another bump/update.

Chapter 3 got postponed due to life issues. I am back on track however and I should have it completed soon.

Also, I have created a group on deviantart.com for fan fiction writers. Please have a look and feel free to join us and share your stories.

http://leaguefanfiction.deviantart.com/

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Bumping my own thread like a loser. However, Chapter 3 is about half way done.
I had to take a trip recently and unfortunatly I didn't get as much writing time as I thought I would so I'm a bit behind.

KobuZero

10-19-2012

Chapter 3 has arrived!

I apologize for the extended wait on this chapter. I had a lot going on and a few times where I just plain didn't want to write. But I got it done, and it's nice and long. So I hope it was worth the wait. Enjoy everyone

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8321853/3/Army-of-One

Silver of Souls

10-19-2012

KAT WHERE YOU GOING BABY I WANTED A HUG <3

Awesome chapter, Kobu :]

Cerubois

10-19-2012

Finally read this. I have no regrets.

Good job.

KobuZero

10-22-2012

Thank you very much to those who read the latest chapter. Chapter 4 is already in the works since I have most of it planned out. So there shouldn't be as long of a wait as there was for Chapter 3.

KobuZero

11-05-2012

Chapter 4 is a little over half way done. Should be done by next week. Key word is should.

TheSalmonOfDoubt

11-05-2012

Don't feel rushed, the chapters are worth the wait =D

TheSalmonOfDoubt

11-24-2012

It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

*Bump*