Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Army of One [ Final Fantasy XIII Crossover ]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver of Souls

08-12-2012

Ohai Kobu

Write moar

KobuZero

08-12-2012

Ok so, new update. I swear I am working on chapter 2 you can ask Silver of Souls about why its taking so **** long. Long story short I've been distracted by writing a short and steamy type of story, that yes you will get to read when its done, and no it is not related to this fic.

Also, on another note, I just broke up with my girlfriend a few days ago, and my brain has been all over the place lately, so I appologise for the horrendous wait, but I swear I will have it up ASAP.

Silver of Souls

08-12-2012

Quote:
MajorZeroSilver:
Can't wait for chapter 2 to be posted

Dude.

It's like

My username and Kobu's username had a baby.

And that baby is your username.

KobuZero

08-12-2012

Quote:
MajorZeroSilver:
Can't wait for chapter 2 to be posted

Thanks, it should be up soon. Also, your summoner name makes me increadably happy.

KobuZero

08-14-2012

Chapter 2 is up!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8321853/2/Army_of_One

Please enjoy the new chapter

Chapter 3 is already in the works as we speak, and you can probably expect it pretty soon since I am beyond excited about writing it.

Dorryza

08-14-2012

woot!

*goes off to read*

KobuZero

08-14-2012

To anyone who is visiting this thread with the expectation of Chapter 2 being up. It is finished, however when I did the final read through after posting it I noticed some glaring issues with it that I didn't want my readers to suffer through so I am taking the time to fix them now.

I appologize for the wait.

KobuZero

08-18-2012

Chapter 2 has been reposted, I just fixed some little issues.
Please enjoy everyone, and dont be shy about your comments, they help me improve.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8321853/2/Army_of_One

Silver of Souls

08-23-2012

-poke-

KobuZero

08-23-2012

Chapter 3 is on it's way, but in the mean time I present you with this fluffy one shot of mine based on this story. Enjoy everyone. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2507864