Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot... Nerf darius now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleURP

07-15-2012

this thread reminds me of anti trynd rage about a year ago
just wait they will eventually nerf him

Nuriye

Recruiter

07-23-2012

Quote:
BliNXzRn:
Darius has no health regen or escape, he's not OP.

He does not need health regen and escape if he can 1v3 the team with only his ult

BryAallDay

07-23-2012

Just played against him. Got FB at level 6, but at level 10 he ulted me for 660, 49% of my total health. I died near instantly from the E-W-Q-R combo. He's real balanced.

I was pantheon btw.

LAMlRP

07-24-2012

Quote:
BryAallDay:
Just played against him. Got FB at level 6, but at level 10 he ulted me for 660, 49% of my total health. I died near instantly from the E-W-Q-R combo. He's real balanced.

I was pantheon btw.

Lux could of done it too with her q-e-r combo. Is she op?

TheMathmagician

07-24-2012

Quote:
Haciv:

Lux is a tad squishier than Darius, her ult doesnt refresh on kill, and she has to land all of the skillshots to make that work. Plenty of champs can burst you down really quick (Ziggs can do it too, among many others), but they are generally AP, and often very squishy.

YamiBelgarath

07-24-2012

Quote:
Haciv:

Right. Because a skillshot champion who has to be built almost straight AP to do it is comparable to a targeted champion with a kill-refreshing cooldown true damage ult who can build tanky without losing damage. Sorry, we all forgot about that,

Lorthix

07-24-2012

I have no idea how people have an issue with Darius. We don't even bother to ban him in ranked and just laugh when people pick him. If you're building right you have enough beef that his ult is the only thing that does any damage to you. He's a joke and only kills people early game who don't know how he works.

copeman

07-24-2012

lixa ^ haha

LAMlRP

07-24-2012

Quote:
YamiBelgarath:
Right. Because a skillshot champion who has to be built almost straight AP to do it is comparable to a targeted champion with a kill-refreshing cooldown true damage ult who can build tanky without losing damage. Sorry, we all forgot about that,

I guess the sarcasm was hard to see. I definitely was only joking...come on lol, there's no comparison about this between the two.

LukasAdro

07-24-2012

darius is NOT op. I was one of the first OP darius QQers, so I played him. Sure he was op when his ult reset on an assist, but they patched that. Also the duration of hemmorhage was too long and they nerfed that. Now he's fine.

As Darius I play fairly stron and harrass like crazy, but as soon as I am vs some cc and stuns I am gone.

Against darius I am in no way concerned, unless he gets fed early. Otherwise, like all enemies try to deny farm - bait, stun CC him. And get mega aggressive on his lane, push the creeps to turret to deny him much needed gold.
Any ranged with greater movement speed than him can out-play darius.