Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot... Nerf darius now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havenstance

07-14-2012

Dude... Seriously, Darius still needs nerfing remove that ult cool down refresh **** or make it so that it don't hit as hard. He's ruining the fun of TT completely. Whenever the enemy team loads and you see Darius you already know its gg no questions asked. So either ban him from TT, Remove him from game, or NERF his ass. I don't care which but something has to be done about him.

DERUDERUDERUDERU

07-14-2012

Maybe it's different in the regard that I haven't played against a darius in TT, but he's super easy to shut down in Summoner's Rift. I'm assuming Yorick will **** on him no matter what the map. Plus, he doesn't add much to a team besides damage. Sure his Slow/Hook are nice, but his kit is lackluster at best.

Axil

Recruiter

07-14-2012

Sebastian

07-14-2012

play him, learn his weaknesses

AshiinGui

07-14-2012

Seriously, TT has turned into the League of Darius. On TT Darius's only weakness is lack of mana or the player being extremely cocky cause he chose Darius. And the only way to counter him is to choose a button smashing champ that only relies on cooldowns (Riven) or energy, even then they have to play passive until Darius decides to Tower Dive. Darius is even more OP on TT then Tryndamere.

Mavrik V

Recruiter

07-14-2012

In 5v5 Darius is mediocre, as his lack of mobility and CC leave him open to kiting and ranged burst. In 3v3 however, Darius is an unstoppable murder force that aces teams in his full tank gear. This is because there is nowhere to run and kite in TT. This is also why Darius hasn't been nerfed, because Twisted Treeline doesn't exist to Riot.

Bronze V Jungler

07-14-2012

In 3v3 Darius isn't OP. Nothing close. He gets shut down by any champ with a skillshot or any real ranged spells, like Brand or Ezreal.

The only people who are overpowered on the treeline are Singed and Mundo. Singed because without a lot of CC and a 3v1 you're not going to kill him. And Mundo because he is hard enough to kill late game with 5v1, let alone 3.

Darius has no health regen or escape, he's not OP.

Imploxion

07-15-2012

YES RIOT PLEASE NERF DARIUS , HIS ULT , HIS PASSIVE ; IF U KILL HIM , DONT WORRY HIS PASSIVE WILL KILL U , WELL ITS FOR IMPROVE TT , WE ALL KNOW RIOT WORKERS R HUMANS THEy CAN MISTAKE , I HOPE U DO SOMETHING , BYE AND TNX.

Kenji The Engi

07-15-2012

Darius is in no way OP, I fight Darius a lot and very rarely is he a major threat against my team, most of the time I play as an AP carry and manage to take him down easily in TTL and SR.

Trono210

07-15-2012

Nassus wrecks him errey time.