questions I has a few

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dekerax

07-26-2012

I am new so my question might seem a little lacking, but this is my first game like this, for that I apologize. Sorry if these have been covered in other treads.
1: the lanes and what rolls are fit for them?

2: what does carry mean?

3: I like gangplank, what items should I try and get first as him first? I like to get a lot of cool down reduction items to at least 30% then health and power dam

dekerax

07-26-2012

hum...

InkogNegro

07-26-2012

1: top lane is usually for bruisers and tankier champions like Wukong, Olaf, Cho gath. Their main job is to farm as much as possible and take down the turret leaving them open to go gank other lanes.

2: Carry is the character that although squishy, will deal a lot of damage in a team fight. vayne, Ashe, trist, Gangplank are all carries. They "carry" the team. if the carry does well , most likely the team will do well\

3: with gangplank i usually go for crit and lifesteal and damage. but then again, i hardly ever play him. Mobafire is a great tool

dekerax

07-26-2012

thank you.

Joey NA

07-26-2012

[QUOTE=dekerax;27413241]
1. when it comes to lanes on the standard 3v3 map the twisted treeline usually 2 champions go into the bottom lane and 1 goes into the top lane. On the standard 5v5 map summoners rift 2 champions go into the top and bottom lanes as 1 champion goes into the middle lane. usually the champion that is in the solo lane is a carry.

2.Carries tend to be people who benefit more from gear than others, like Master Yi and his crazy attack speed ult which multiplies damage, or Ashe since her multishot scales up quickly with her attack power.

3.i did some research on the internet and i think this guide is the best for you =)

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-o-facts-98004

i hope i helped you out enjoy playing lol =)

dekerax

07-26-2012

thank you for the guide, but I think I have found a few items that work for what i do with him, sanguine blade being one of the items he does not have but I find value in, I play games just none like lol