Garen?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

msa

07-14-2012

Why does people in ranked hate garen AD carry!? As my main i love to play him Ad carry, off tank but people hate him and leave during selection saying garen is not viable!?

Who wrong!? Does garen are viable low ranked as well as high ranked!? I'm winning and carry most game in 5v5 as well as 3vs3 using garen high DPS and can counter most champ even ranged!

Thanks for your opinion appreciate it in advance!!

Yusunam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

play with what you want and not with what ppl want you to play, garen is an good champion if you know play him (spin) dont worry about ranked if do carry it there's no problem

KROTANK

07-14-2012

Eh, I think it's just because people want all-or-nothing champs in ranked. I usually see Garen having an "OK" time in game; maybe a few early kills, mediocre mid game, and then he becomes an off-tank late game.

Most people want these kites that do max damage late game and can wipe an entire team, rather than off-tanks like Garen that just supplement what the jungler is typically doing (tanky bruiser build, unless jungler is AP).

Aesa Spades

07-14-2012

Garen is certainly viable. However, he has a lot of strong counters. If he can't crush his lane, he'll have a bit of trouble keeping up in the later game.

Scary

07-14-2012

The English in this thread is just horrible.

Gilest17

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnrr View Post
The English in this thread is just horrible.
That's because no one speaks english in a NA server anymore.