Champion Changes Needed for Tournament Play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halroth

07-14-2012

I watch most of the tournaments that are played and it is obvious that certain champions are just not viable in competitive play. Is there ever going to come a time that Riot starts reworking more champions to make them competitive? Heimer, katarina, Shaco, Eve, Teemo, Master Yi, Annie, Warwick, There are others as well that just seem to never be worthy of competing. I understand why most of those champions are not viable, but I do not understand why they have been ignored for so long by Riot. Tournaments are getting stale in my opinion due to watching the same champions on both teams over and over.

Lasie

07-14-2012

first off I would like to point out that katarina is perfectly viable in tournament play. if just that the large amount of cc makes it hard for you to play being as how most of her damage is with her alt.

Male Privilege

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasie View Post
first off I would like to point out that katarina is perfectly viable in tournament play. if just that the large amount of cc makes it hard for you to play being as how most of her damage is with her alt.
>Perfectly viable
>Countered by CC
>Tournament teams focus on CC in their comps
>Wut?

Nishaven90

07-14-2012

I feel that Yi should have priority, he hasn't been played in a single tournament game.