@tryndamere please Nerf yourself

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unlimited Life

07-14-2012

Basically I was 12/0 as lee sin while ago then he accidentally fed trynd a quad then he pew pew pee on everyone he 4 shot a fed lee sin wtf please remove ulti or the character overall tryndamere just stab yourself and trynd how's ur wife Ashely!?????? Going good? :3

Karst

07-14-2012

how to kill a trynd: exhaust/ignite.

Karst

07-14-2012

um....all you have to do is exhaust and ignite when he does his ult.

Axiom Prime

07-15-2012

And...build Ninja Tabi + Thornmail...Watch Tryn die...

Unlimited Life

07-15-2012

doesnt work he pews pews on me with QSS and LW and maybe YG MANG THIS GUY OP

joeyjoejoejoe

07-15-2012

Trynd has just as many weaknesses as the next champ. Go read up on his build at websites like solomid.net or whatever. I play Tryndamere a lot and there are plenty of counters, especially in team fights.

Tavilicious

07-15-2012

"I'm sorry Unlimited, I cannot let you do that"

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Trynn is probably one of the weakest champs in the game. Even if you're a 12/0 fed lee sin, it doesn't matter. There are other factors, like the cs. I bet ya the ranged ads/aps could say something like, "Please nerf Lee Sin. He got some early kills on us, and then we couldn't farm for the rest of the game." You can wait for trynn to get close to your ranged ad/AP, and kick him off of your team. Then you can ignore the trynn, and focus their ap/ad. If the trynn tries to engage again, your team can just kite him.

TeknoWizard

07-15-2012

Obvious troll is very obvious.

Axiom Prime

07-15-2012

No really both of those item's Destroy Tryn. Ninja Tabi reduces his damage by 10% so even if he has QQ and LW it's dropped by 10% at least. You're not buying Thornmail for the Armor...you're buying it for the 30% damage return, couple with Exhaust Tryn will kill himself, and when he ults and tries to run wait 2-3 seconds then ignite him.