Did my information help you

YES 30 90.91%
NO 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

101 Guide: How to win a 4v5.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenRise View Post
Amazing play, can you tell everyone else specifically what you did to win?
Started off with a philostone to take stress off of my support and give me more freedom to use spells. Since the lane was zoned by jungle/lane opponents, I would pop my e,q, and r to salvage whatever I could before the turret eats my cs. But this was only if the wave was full health when going in,otherwise its the good ol basic attack, turret hit and finish off combo.

Went for avarice blade for slight chance for crit and heart of gold for more tankiness. Once this was done I followed up into phage and assessed my situtation. If the lanes are being pushed, then I'd go early frozen mallet for the hp and slow. If the game is turtling, then go manamume for spell spam and snowball ad. Keep in mind this is a bad situation with towers being down and being carried hard by others until the 35 minute mark, more of less.

Oshiet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Had a 3v5 once. Was a Yi, Vlad and Singed (me). Had the Yi backdoor and die several times while Vlad and I kept the base clear. In the end, I ran right through mid as Yi went bot and took their inhib down to 2 hits so I could go in and finish up the deal. Was pretty funny.

Besides that... Great post. People give up way too often when an AFK happens. Only surrender if someone fed. lol

Fluffyknowsyou

07-15-2012

Not even if someone fed. I won a game where the enemy ez scored a penta,but the rest of his team went negative.

RavenRise

07-15-2012

[QUOTE=Fluffyknowsyou;26965629]Started off with a philostone to take stress off of my support and give me more freedom to use spells. Since the lane was zoned by jungle/lane opponents, I would pop my e,q, and r to salvage whatever I could before the turret eats my cs. But this was only if the wave was full health when going in,otherwise its the good ol basic attack, turret hit and finish off combo.

Went for avarice blade for slight chance for crit and heart of gold for more tankiness. Once this was done I followed up into phage and assessed my situtation. If the lanes are being pushed, then I'd go early frozen mallet for the hp and slow. If the game is turtling, then go manamume for spell spam and snowball ad. Keep in mind this is a bad situation with towers being down and being carried hard by others until the 35 minute mark, more of less.[/QUOTE

I think what you did was smart. Allowing the creeps to gather up before your turret adds a measure of safety to your situation. Yet, i still find that even if you allow the enemy to push to your turret, the harass from skill - shots that pass through your minions without damage reduction (Jarvan's Dragon Strike, etc) and click-proct abilities (Nunu's ice ball) can quickly make a safe situation into a annoying problem. If you allow them to push and situate themselves in there, you might find that it isn't worthwhile to sit around and last hit creeps.

sornvru

07-15-2012

Good tips. Winning a 4v5 is difficult but not impossible. You should still keep trying because there is the possibility of winning despite the odds.