Best AP melee champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

q12w23e34

07-14-2012

I would have to recomend fizz and kassadin. Morde needs to be kind of fed, and can be shut down be good teams. Talon in no way can be built ap. Kat is more so hybrid but can be very fun.

Fizzdeals insane damage and has an extremely high skillcap, along with offering a nice form of cc and is hard to kill when played right.

Kassadin is very much the same, and he has extreme mobility with his ult. Both are hard to shut down in lane(unlike your other choices), and deal amazing damage.

Konouiji

07-14-2012

No Singed? He's by far my favorite Melee caster.

Mungril

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by q12w23e34 View Post
I would have to recomend fizz and kassadin. Morde needs to be kind of fed, and can be shut down be good teams. Talon in no way can be built ap. Kat is more so hybrid but can be very fun.

Fizzdeals insane damage and has an extremely high skillcap, along with offering a nice form of cc and is hard to kill when played right.

Kassadin is very much the same, and he has extreme mobility with his ult. Both are hard to shut down in lane(unlike your other choices), and deal amazing damage.
I played Fizz when he was free, I didn't really like him. So you think Kass is the "second best" AP melee carry?

q12w23e34

07-14-2012

I like kass and fizz both. Kassadin is one of the best ap melee's in the game. All his abilities give major utility.His ult is amazing and he is extremely bursty. Also, with q to harass in lane and his passive to give extra mr and an edge vs ap champs, he makes a great mid.champs. Use your q to harass and not farm. If you play him right, the ranged ap mid will be scared of your q and you can free farm. Also, when they are half hp, you can flash in q them ignite and use netherblade to get a kill. His ult is a better flash also.

Fizz takes a while to get used to. I would recomend trying him after you learn to play kass well, as implementing kass's strategy helps with fizz.

Mungril

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by q12w23e34 View Post
I like kass and fizz both. Kassadin is one of the best ap melee's in the game. All his abilities give major utility.His ult is amazing and he is extremely bursty. Also, with q to harass in lane and his passive to give extra mr and an edge vs ap champs, he makes a great mid.champs. Use your q to harass and not farm. If you play him right, the ranged ap mid will be scared of your q and you can free farm. Also, when they are half hp, you can flash in q them ignite and use netherblade to get a kill. His ult is a better flash also.

Fizz takes a while to get used to. I would recomend trying him after you learn to play kass well, as implementing kass's strategy helps with fizz.
Thank you for your answer.
Other than Kass, who would you buy out of the AP melee champions, I don't think Kass and Fizz are my type. If you give me a variety of champions you would buy that would be great !

Thanks again!

q12w23e34

07-14-2012

Don't get me wrong, Kass and Fizz are not very similar, but you can apply them to eachother. Kass is considered to be one of the most annoying mids in the game, and is thus usually banned in draft. He shuts down many mids and is rarely countered.

If I were to pick someone else I would have to say Gragas or Galio. Although Galio is more of a tanky mr kind of guy, he can be built with some ap and a well played Galio is amazing. Gragas has amazing aoe and poke. He also has a nice dash and got buffed recently.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungril View Post
Ahh, My friend said he can be built AP though.
Talon gains 0 damage from ability power. Literally none. Either he was trolling you or he's stupid.

Mungril

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepantsparty View Post
Talon gains 0 damage from ability power. Literally none. Either he was trolling you or he's stupid.
Ahh, okay. I'm so far interested in Kat, and Morde. I'm sort of going for 3150IP AP melee champions and under, so what do you think are some great champions that fall into this category?

Thanks for the answer/s.

darknssdude

07-15-2012

maokai isnt totally melee but he is good when ap if u know how to play him, by far not the best damage dealer and should be played as a tank

q12w23e34

07-15-2012

Go kat if those ar the two you want.