Remember Nite?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogeybeast View Post
I know what that's like, I'm currently unemployed as well, lots of spare time so I came back here!
Yup... I get to waste more time before the school semester starts...

And then I die from an overload of classes. .__.

Ask the Monkey

07-16-2012

Who are you again. Gtfo noob!
I keed. I keed. I do remember you vaguely. Are you a plant?

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

It's... complicated. Nite is human, but previously had a disease which stemmed from his power in nature magic. Since then he has learned to control the corruption, or at least keep it at bay for a time.

Cryypter

07-17-2012

I remeber you, though I can't recall from what specifically... Either the official RPs or one of the myriad Preserver ones?

Necromonger

07-17-2012

Nite had a thing with Una I believe, then was fairly active on Roar. sadly he wasn't around when we migrated to skype.

Also, viewing the forums at work. I am a rebeeeeeel :O

Papa Palpatine

08-08-2012

YO Boogey! I remember you.

1Eredale

08-08-2012

Hi there, I remember Nite from Preserver RPs - your grove played a major part in my main characters' storyline at one point. Welcome back!

Delmegar

08-08-2012

I remember you from Maker's Hand pt2. I only briefly interacted with you in that, but your character was good.