Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups Temporarily Closed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jakebro

07-14-2012

****it, I just finished patching this but I forgot my login and password.... sigh

Pomiii

07-14-2012

hm very nice eh usually when I was logging out of nowhere I open the game closes all appearing on normal and I click reconnect and will not appear again and so I click reconnect will reconnect again appearing on I close everything and I click repair repair and I try and so continues now not able to download the PBE can not again to reinstall now I can not log in because my account was banned because the game has have left and I did not have the slightest guilt Faso and now what i can not log into my account and can not try to reinstall the game!
riot and now WHAT do you do?

KsAxBeasT

07-14-2012

so when will it be on the sign up restored????

jimskiller

07-14-2012

good thing i signed up a week ago =D

treygon11

07-14-2012

i have an account lvl 30 on the real game.... and i want to try out the new changes to twitch how do i download the pbe..... i don't need to sing up i already have a guy....

Flammabubble

07-14-2012

If you already have an account and just want to download the client, if you go onto the download page and very quickly right click on the download icon and hit save, it should download the zip file anyway, as long as you do it before the page gets redirected here =] yw.

Lord Xethes

07-14-2012

But i need to sign up!!!!!!!!!

Kerbere

Recruiter

07-14-2012

My friend wants to sign up : (

GloryBui

07-14-2012

The server still closed?
WHen will it open again? GM?
Thanks

Magicianslin

07-14-2012

Testing service. Why do we all have hair RP. I'm not fat?