Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skill Level-Up Indicator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UvulaBob

07-13-2012

Right now, when a streamer levels up a skill using hotkeys (rather than clicking on the + sign) we, as viewers, have little way of being able to tell what he/she just leveled up. It'd be nice if there was some kind of graphical indicator in the HUD that made it clear what skill someone has just chosen to level. Even just a small pulse around the skill that was just leveled would be super useful. I'm pretty sure Dota 2 has something like this when a user levels a skill up via hotkey bindings.

This is mainly to benefit people who watch streamers play, so I understand why this wouldn't be a pressing issue.

Kemanial

10-29-2012

DotA does have this exact feature that you are referring to; there are four dots underneath each skill and the dots fill in as the skill is levelled. It is incredibly handy and I hope riot plans on implementing this feature sometime in the near future, particularly for those of us who enjoy watching streamers.

Pissfer

Recruiter

11-01-2012

Actually, that makes good sense. Even having a small number in the bottom of your skill windows that counts from 1 through 5