Best LoL game I had... 50mins.. in words

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolguy999

07-13-2012

Things kicked off with my rage play-again after a brutal loss because our bot lane instalock-ashe was feeding enemy trist. My once 7 - 2 - 5 score Kassadin couldn't 1 shot their trist and he ended up life stealing me to death in 2 seconds.

So things kicked off with the enemy first pick locking in vayne. I was third pick. Our picks locked Tristana and Malphite. In the end the team comp was in order of picks
Tristana ' Malphite ' Ahri ' Blitzcrank ' Heimerdinger
versus
Vayne ' Vladimir ' Twisted Fate ' Amumu ' Leona

I was playing Ahri

Things kick off great as we decided our lv 1 team should invade enemy jungle amumu's blue. Plan was to stick to river mid brush and wait for team altogether and move forward into the J brush. Enemy Leona comes to ward the river brush and i knew we had to move in. I skilled my E and began the chase. Unfortunately, our blitzcrank and heimerdinger were a bit slow as they did not purchase till the 20second mark so blitz had to flash grab i think. We got first blood off of that. Even with flash E the enemy Twisted Fate flashed as well so no further lv 1 action. First assist of game. We took amumu's blue, went to check our own and warding it to check for steals. Amumu did not attempt to steal our blue.
Around lv 5 (mid lv), announcement said an ally had been slain. Vayne got blood on trist. Chat between blitz and trist ensued. Enemy amumu did not gank until lv 6. Since heimerdinger was pushing vlad all the way to his tower, amumu didn't even bother with top. Me neither, because everytime i looked top was pushed to the max. I pinged top from time to time when heimy was overcommitting and TF mia. Then we all noticed that bot was frequently visited by amumu and that it was dragon time. With some good controls (ult EQW, malph ult control, blitz ult, trist positioning) and flash bait, we got off a 4 - 1 exchange. I was assistmaster ahri with 0 - 0 - 5 and completing Rylai. Malphite got most of the kills and we chose to do dragon instead of killing bot turret. Everyone B.
Early mid game, chaos took over. Bot lane was a bloodfield. Exchange after exchange occured. Score was 28 - 20 around the 30 min mark. At mid, amumu initiated with the bandage toss into ultimate. Everybody got caught except tristana. Vayne began freerolling hits. Malph responded with his own ult into the group of vayne and vladimir and twisted fate, catching 3 of them. I responded with ult of my own. I coulda ulted left and try to charm vayne or ult right (but vayne was super close to vladimir and i think the risk of only charming vlad is not worth it, oh yeah TF had blue buff) to try and charm twisted fate. I chose twisted fate. I got him with the E Q W R combo and the ignite finished the job. Vayne, ran, malphite couldn't catch up as leona E Q stabilized him. He ran. We started baroning. I was on the outskirts of baron looking for the vayne trying to make a play and hopefully get a charm off. Vayne came outta nowhere... and blew me to the wall. I had 40 hp left but didnt die. Blitz popped vayne into the air and i got a point blank E Q W to pick up (steal? secure?) that kill.

With baron, we took down inner turret but found ourselves unsecure to take down inhibitor turret as everybody had 50|% HP left and enemies started to revive. We backed off. We pushed down bot inner turret , getting dragon and enemy buffs before baron expired.

When their baron ran out, we caught them mid and we got off a 3 x 3 exchange as only me and trist ran away in the end. I got greedy. I took the enemy wraiths before deciding to teleport home.

Thats when the biggest throw on my part happened: As TF respawned, he ulted, catching me at the river brush with low HP. With 1 gold card, i fell. Respawn timer was 70~ seconds. Baron respawned..................

4 v 5 situation at baron and really with baron doing negligable dmg at the 42 minute mark. For unknown reasons, leona and vayne were behind baron, allowing our tristana to shoot them both from the top of the hill. Despite the enemy having warded top (leona wanted to E trist over the cliff and vayne can take her down) but no, leona's E missed, and trist soloed them both before rocket jumping down, chasing, and getting the quadra kill.
Then its where the shenanigans started happening. Right when the timed baron respawn time was about to complete, I was stealing enemy blue buff solo. I got it, but found myself seperated from team as i cannot retreat to the right side instead i was forced back close to tri brush. Then the action started. I ult into E Q W catching vladimir instead of vayne as vlad took the hit on E in front of vayne. Tristana got caught hardcore, dying first. Only malphite escaped and we got 1 kill off of that on the vlad i caught. Enemy quickly took down baron. Chatter ensued. As it happens according to blitz, trist rocket jumped into enemy death ball. We then looked at trist build. BOOTS, INFINITY EDGE, PHANTOM DANCER X 2, BLOODTHIRSTER , (blank). Blitz urged trist to get Guardian angel asap, while i urged him to sell a PD to get the LAST WHISPERER. Enemies cleared some outer turrets with their baron and tried to camp us, we did not fall for that, we turtled in our base.

Then the biggest thing happened thereafter. Malphite caught vayne pushing top wave solo around the middle line of the map. I opened R from a distance before finally getting to vayne and getting the E Q W to pop her into Guardian Angel revival form. We killed her, not before i had to flash away from the chasing Vladimir with ghost popped. I realized that our team , blitz, trist, heimerdinger... also followed up to our position. With vayne gone, and enemies running, slows from all variations gave us the 4 kills, before finally killing their leona with inches to her fountain. Heimerdinger and malphite tanked the 2 nexus turret and we destroyed their nexus with 5 seconds before the fastest enemy (vayne) respawns.

Back to 1469 Elo... I dont care if nobody reads but refreshing the game in words just made it so much better

Cheap0

07-13-2012

Congratulations! It's always nice to have a really epic and fun LoL game.

Also, sounds like Tristana didn't really know how to build Tristana specifically. Double PD is almost useless on Trist, because with her level 5 Q (90% attack speed increase) and a single PD, trist will hit maximum (or near max) attack speed.

Shadow HunterOO

07-13-2012

Congrats good sir, stories like this are always a refresher to read in the forums
I commend you on that epic match, I don't get them very often, but those are the only kind of matches I don't mind losing

lolguy999

07-13-2012

Thanks guys... hands shaking and heart pounding... the third charge of spirit rush luckily gave me enough range for taunt to land without the flash that helped so much... didnt know if malphite who already ulted can stick to vayne much longer =P

Amazing if you can read the whole thing lols

X plicit 1

07-13-2012

Cool story bro, mind telling it again?

Anyone actually read that russian novel this guy wrote?? Lol

ColorWulf

07-14-2012

Good read!