[Guide] Evelynn the widowmaker - Advanced guide for Experts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xyZero

03-16-2011

why not malady?

Perq

04-14-2011

Since Trinity got upgraded, AP Eve is no longer a worthy build. In the top of all, she can't push as well as AD Eve. I've played her alot, (dunno about high elo level), but I think she has potential. She just needs full team play and team support.

Also I hope for the future, (as they've made changes to her), they are gonna change her TERRIBLE passive. Really, she has no passive. She gets 50% from minions, while Poppy gets 50% of ALL nukes. Her passive has nothing to do with her role, or anything she does :-S.

uldin

04-14-2011

why are people posting in a forum about a guide that was made in 2009

acosn

04-14-2011

God talk about old, guide still has you getting Zhonya's Ring.

People keep insisting that AP Evelynn is somehow viable, and I'm sure it is.

I've just never, never seen it played nearly as well as an AD build. Just Youmuu's use effect and her ult together will let you shred anyone dumb enough to have low defense and wander around alone.

Eve's a great character just because of how capable she is of punishing bad play.

Klamirkov

04-19-2011

If you play Eve properly , make your enemy unpredictable what is your next movement this champion will scare them as hell , and for gank 5-5 who said she can't but you have to have a little bit courage and confident to go behind enemy line and attack the weakest enemy.

blueque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

Thank you so much i have been looking for one of these

GET1NMYBE11Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

this helped a lot!!!! idc what ppl say bought her. thanks =)

Orbz

08-27-2011

too bad she lost her stun, jungle nerfed to hell, scaling and skills nerfed to hell, and finally her stun makes diving and entering team fights 50 times more dangerous...

Eve's rain is over. sorry

The Confused

08-27-2011

Eve was so OP that they reduced her stating stats, reduced scaling on her skills, and removed her stun (with a slow that doesn't even blind). I guess she used to just one shot everything... oh wait, she was considered one of the worst champions BEFORE the nerfs. Good thing she's balanced now.

Azrethe

10-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Confused View Post
Eve was so OP that they reduced her stating stats, reduced scaling on her skills, and removed her stun (with a slow that doesn't even blind). I guess she used to just one shot everything... oh wait, she was considered one of the worst champions BEFORE the nerfs. Good thing she's balanced now.
QFT. She was sooooo OP that they had to break her. Gotta love the 'worst champ' in the game.