[Guide] Evelynn the widowmaker - Advanced guide for Experts

12345612 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thegamenet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-06-2009

This guide is massive! I took the liberty to post it on www.thelolwiki.com (giving you full credit). Nice work bud.

MrCygnus

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamenet View Post
This guide is massive! I took the liberty to post it on www.thelolwiki.com (giving you full credit). Nice work bud.
Thanks for taking the time to do that bro, hope you enjoyed! : )

Glorious Bird

11-06-2009

Really long and detailed guide, however like what has been said Evelynn is easily shut down. You don't even need Oracles Elixir, though if you get it obviously her game is over, but focus fire when she pops up pretty much ends her. She cannot survive in AOE heavy teams (or if she builds to be able to her damage potential is hindered to worthlessness.)

Also, can't you blink while in stealth without breaking it? I do not know for sure - as I have not used this combo. If so I would think blink > ignore > heal > teleport >>>> smite.

Quote:
#3 Oracle potions. 450g a pop. I don't care what point in the game you buy this item it's expensive! Often people justify it wroth the expense if they kill you. And that justification is true HAHAHAHA!! BUT!! Guess what! Unless they plan on buying another they just forced their entire team to stay close to 1 hero and push as a 5 man. GOOD! Split your team up into a 2 and 3 man and double push 2 different lanes while they roam around with their linch mob. While they are so worried about you they have 2 options
That is not how they would be forced to play. They could simply steam roll through your divided team, crippled Evelyn, and end the game in a push. Also they would not need to travel around as a team of five if oracles is on a tank.

dreamenddischarger

11-06-2009

advanced guide for experts:

pick a decent hero

DrStrange

11-06-2009

Best written guide I've seen. I will have to try this out. I'm not an eve player, but this makes me want to attempt it.

Rugeater the Lemurtastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2009

Well written guide, but I have one small problem with it. Evelynn can't kill Mundo pretty much at all, unless he's already at low health and/or his ult is on cooldown. Also CLEAVERCLEAVERCLEAVERCLEAVER

Dendrik

11-07-2009

In your initial item build you put the Ryjal's Scepter in there, and then in the [What not to do] section, you put Ryjal's Scepter in there as well.

Xirus

11-07-2009

**Major Tip** From this point on i ALWAYS assume that the enemy can see me. Always. Often before i go in for a gank i "faint" the hero even while in stealth to see if they react. This trick has saved my poor evelynn's life many times over. If when you "faint" and you notice the enemy hero doesn't react, go for the kill. This is where experience and patients come into play. : )

Might be good to put that line at the top or something, so that people have a bit more trouble responding "Lawls, oracle elixir pwns eve"

Morzas

11-07-2009

I'm not a high-level player, but from what I've read, the late game for the experts tends to devolve into each team forming a five-man ganking squad that kills anyone who tries to farm, and starves the enemy of jungle creeps to force them to lane. How does Evelynn interact with those kinds of tactics? I'm not really getting how she can gank a group of five people sticking together and farming buffs/dragon.

Mozric

11-07-2009

nice guide.

One thing though, the word you're looking for is "feint" not "faint".

12345612 ... 23