Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Evelynn the widowmaker - Advanced guide for Experts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KirbyHero

Recruiter

02-21-2010

who necroed this? the OP mentions promote.

Satanist

02-22-2010

I do all this except I buy a Sapprire Crystal to get the early 200 mana and because im runed for MP5 and boots of mobility for those fast nature walks we can never forget.

Kegeyn

02-27-2010

Paint ftw right? you have 56 kills and other team has 35 deaths . Other than that its obvious you modified this screenshot. Your real stats are like 16/1, thats nothing out of order in a straightforward game with eve. And your build does not utilize eve strenghs imo but that is a matter of preferences.

@guide:
This is awesome, i improved my eve playing style a lot by following it (with little exceptions fe 3boots when i see more squishy heroes in the game, instead of sorcs). Big thanks to you for your effort.

nCuX

02-28-2010

Thanks for the guide, it is very good. I have only one quesstion. In the section "Runes" you wrote that you use all AP runes, except Red Marks. And what red marks do you use? Marks of Insight? I'm asking because after this you wrote that with this build AP is better... So what is the best rune build for you? All AP, or red marks of Insight and all other AP?

Taelic

03-03-2010

@ Satanist.

Nice use of photoshop. How can you have 56 kills when the enemy team only has 36 deaths all together. Also, the other team has 18 kills and your team only has 16 deaths... so did you edit your deaths too? LMAO

Good guide all n all. I would like an update however, as mejai's is no longer the same, so the results of using this guide will be largely skewed.

Taelic

03-03-2010

Quote:
nCuX:
Thanks for the guide, it is very good. I have only one quesstion. In the section "Runes" you wrote that you use all AP runes, except Red Marks. And what red marks do you use? Marks of Insight? I'm asking because after this you wrote that with this build AP is better... So what is the best rune build for you? All AP, or red marks of Insight and all other AP?

I'm pretty sure he said that he uses full armor penetration runes. Which I don't get, I would go MP myself.

painciller

03-03-2010

I love this guide I've had games where i went 21-7-14 soo it's working out alot. Thanks

hunkfish

03-12-2010

Quote:
FeLpZ:
love the guide, one question, how am i supposed to switch lanes in pubs? most people wouldnt be very fond of this i dont imagine.

LOL just say "Do you want me to become a feeder or feed them the turret?" Im sure they will swap XD

TRL Hump

03-16-2010

I've read your post and i think it's great =]

whether for newbies, normal players or even experts i think it's great that you put your thoughts into this so much just for eveylnn, just reading your post makes me wants to give her a try and i will =]

Thank for your guide, I'll repost to tell you about my first go at evelynn with your guide.

Loknarok

03-16-2010

Quote:
Gatsbys:
I'm sorry, but experts don't play evelynn.

thats bull....poeple dont use her cuz they dont know how to. she pawns face.