[Guide] Evelynn the widowmaker - Advanced guide for Experts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sTrikerT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2010

hiya, i'm back and looking forward to your update on the new patch.
I've updated my guide and sadly got rid of mejai's, hopefully you will have a different approach.

IMSavior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

your skill build is

1) Hate Spike
2) Shadow Walk
3) Hate Spike
4) Ravage
5) Hate Spike
6) Malice and Spite
7) Hate Spike
8) Ravage
9) Hate Spike
10) Ravage
11) Malice and Spite
12) Ravage
13) Ravage
14) Shadow Walk
15) Shadow Walk
16) Malice and Spite
17) Shadow Walk
18) Shadow Walk

what would you think of

hate spike
walk
ravage
ravage
ravage
ulti
ravage
walk
ravage
walk

et cetera

the low mana cost on level 1 spike will help you chase a bit more without running out (more dmg from ap) and the extra stun length on walk will help more in ganks then the bit of extra damage, nto to mention the extreme nuke dmg / lower mr/ar with higher ravage

please lmk your thoughts on this

DarkValak

01-02-2010

Let me say my opinion. I tried her once. I suked because i got a blitzcrank against me and i was a range hero player. Was the worst game ever. I played with other things. I read this guide. I retryed her. And shes now my favorite Hero. I do decent matchs and i got nice kills assist, and we won many times. I donno you, but anytime i had an Eve against she really turned the result of the match. Shes not to be underestimated that much, really.

Jiun

01-02-2010

I wanted to thank you for the guide. I cant say i understand 100% of it, but all in all i got a lot better. I still kinda think if i should use the mejai or go straight for lich bane cause i dont kill an insane amount of champions. I love the guide and i read it all even though i hate reading. Anyway i would love to get some real-time coaching so my summoner name is Jiun. Add me if you want.

Take care and Happy new years,
Jiun

bountz

01-07-2010

this is my # 1 guide ~~ thanks a lot man!!

Lcr2003

01-11-2010

EDIT -- Mejai's was changed since this guide was posted...no longer refills mana. Personally i DO start with Doran's ring, and i RUSH SHEEN ASAP. No other item can give you low-level DPS like a Sheen on Eve spamming hate spike.

I've been playing a lot of Eve recently, and she is a LOT of fun, however...

I almost feel like I get PUNISHED for playing well as her (at least against good teams.) If i start getting a lot of mid-game kills, where she really excels, the opposing team WILL start buying elixirs.

While one, or even two elixirs are often not a problem (depending which hero its on) it IS a problem when 3 or more of the enemies have an oracles. This isnt even mentioning the cheap wards to shut down her early game.

If 3+ people on the enemy team have an elixir, its gonna turn the tides of any team battle into a 5v4. THATS her real problem.

Lcr2003

01-11-2010

ALSO...

IF USING EXAUST on Eve...make sure to open with your stun with a basic attack. Save your exaust AND Ravage for AFTER your stun wears off. That way your Ravage will do damage after your exaust -MR debuff.

Krom

01-11-2010

Flash is a must for Eve if you aren't playing on some smurf.

If nobody answered this from earlier (not reading all 12 pages) flash does not break stealth, which makes it so clutch for Eve.

That said, Eve needs buffs. :s

HarryBolseq

01-13-2010

This is a great guide did a well job there. But i will have to agree that experts that goes only for the win , evelyn will be the last hero that will choose. Most of them will take a hero that will give them the win. If the other team is smart enough and get olixirs evelyn is useless. Anyways good job. Try making such guides for other heros. Sorry about my bad english

cheew

01-14-2010

tnh man ur guide is the best!!!