Ap Ezreal Glyphs (yup it's me again)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broken Soldier

10-22-2011

Have been putting together an AP Ezreal Page because my AD page is done and I'd like to try something new with my favorite champ.

But the snag I've hit in my plan is simple yet complicated; Glyphs:

CDR per level?

or

AP per level?

When I crunch the numbers on leaguecraft champion builder it seems like the almost 50 AP at 18 is worth much more than the 8% CDR at 18. But I haven't ever tried it myself (obviously) so I'm curious to get some outside opinions on the matter.

Thanks guys I keep getting great responses from the community on these questions and I hope you keep up the great work!

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2011

Obviously it depends on the items you are going for.

You already get 9% from mastery.

Ionian boots + Morellos will already put CDR over the limit.

However, you can go for Mpen boots + Morellos which will get you 29%, + 8% from mastery for 37%(close enough to 40%?).

Is ~27AP worth more than 20 m.pen + 3%CDR? Probably, if you are getting void staff.

Broken Soldier

10-22-2011

Well I'm still not quite sure about build but I was thinking of starting off by going tear >Sheen > Lichbane > AA > Deathcap >then Void if games not over yet

but again I don't know much about AP Ez since I have yet to actually get a chance to play him : \

If there is a viable build to throw morello's in there I'd be more than willing to try it out

Broken Soldier

10-22-2011

I'm thinking maybe Tear > Morello's > AA > Lichbane > Rabadon's or something like that

Every build I try looks really expensive, I'm trying hard to figure this out lol