Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Client][Major] "The store is unavailable."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gudradi

07-15-2012

3 days of this happening and 2 days no response from riot.

EDIT: O_O ........... 3 days of this problem........randomly log on and store is working.......O_O

Bookbag

07-15-2012

Here's a bump

KevinPJH

Master Recruiter

07-15-2012

Quote:
Bok:
Hey guys,

For those of you experiencing a blank/empty store, please try the steps in our Knowledge Base article here:

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20207476-store-error-store-appears-blank-black-or-empty

This may not solve every one of these issues, but I believe it may help some of them

Hi Bok,

The problem is not only the fact that we get a black screen, it is also the fact that even if we can see the Store, we still can not buy anything. Ill drop two images that show what is stopping us.

Drazith

07-15-2012

Quote:
Gudradi:
3 days of this happening and 2 days no response from riot.

EDIT: O_O ........... 3 days of this problem........randomly log on and store is working.......O_O

O_O Well I sure am O_O glad its working for O_O you! O_O .......................................... O_O

Bookbag

07-15-2012

Any news on it, RiotAmes?

Grandlord Vaxid

07-15-2012

Bumpington. RiotAmes, lend us hand please. I'd really like the store to work :/

Drazith

07-15-2012

Still not working, what a bummer. And the stipends go out today. That really sucks, I wanted to try the new reworks.

Pistrik

07-15-2012

Its hilarious that Riot wants us to test new content, when they can't even get their own ****ing game to work. Focus on fixing your client first, then release new content.

Lumione

07-15-2012

bugfix didn't work for me. Store still unavailable. Will wait for further instruction.

Outer Turret

07-15-2012

Bump. I can access the store fine on the normal client, but not on the PBE. Clearly it is not an issue with my internet.