LF smiteless udyr jungling guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DayInTheSun

09-05-2010

Quote:
I find smite to be quite useless after the first 5 minutes except for stealing buffs
People just think smite is bad because it either a) doesn't help you kill champions (i.e. ignite) or b) help you get out of fail (i.e. flash). This game is largely predicated on PvP play, but don't forget that the PvE element is still very important. Controlling neutrals is a very important part of the game and smite helps significantly in this area. It also rapes heimer turrets.

UknowsI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2010

You are right that smite is very good against Heimer and other champion pets, but Udyr kills minions and monsters so fast that it doesn't make much of a difference against these in mid-late game. To me it feels like I'm only saving around 2 seconds when I use smite against minions and monsters late game. Those 2 seconds might be valuable at a higher level of play, but I'm definitely not at that stage yet.

Harbin

09-06-2010

I'll include this in my guide I'm writing, although I'm not exactly 'high level', I love udyr.

myroprax

09-07-2010

easy just grab fort elixir 5 pots start at golem with trtle