Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In-game trolls... why arent they banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velislide

07-12-2012

Two games now today, where I've had 1-2 people on my team trolling from the start, trying to get us to lose. The last game was an Anivia and Lux, anivia was trying to wall teammates into corners and trap them the whole game, while stacking wards for items, and Lux was stacked AD repeatedly dying, sadly they knew each other by name so they must have been doing this more then once.

What's it take to get these people banned? I'm sure were not the first to report them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonnFirinne

07-12-2012

There are too many of them, and it takes a number of reports to get into tribunal, then they have to be punished by tribunal, and not all tribunal punishments are bans. In other words, welcome to the internet.