Best Hero to carry yourself out of Elo hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carnage420

09-04-2010

Honestly Singed or amumu i have played them both for awhile and they can win a game pretty easily all you have to do is posion and run away or ulti and stun in it's easy!

Iaw

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodwink99 View Post
I had the same problem with Gangplank the other night. I ended the game with 41 kills. Had a 98% crit and we ended up losing. The enemy would just run at our group and all target me. Once I died, my team got raped. It was frustrating.
Exactly, and lategame all it takes for the other team to win is to kill you once, and then they win. It sucks.

Think i'm gonna try Morde for now.

elevator13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage420 View Post
Honestly Singed or amumu i have played them both for awhile and they can win a game pretty easily all you have to do is posion and run away or ulti and stun in it's easy!
NEVER play Amumu if you're trying to carry yourself out of ELO hell. all you will do is feed when you bandage, ult, and realize your team is still standing several hundred yards away watching you die.

Bssil

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage420 View Post
Singed and Amumu? Really? They're terrible without a halfdecent team...

Draicon

09-04-2010

A good Mordekaiser or Garen will absolutely carry the team.

I've been seeing more Garens lately, guessing he's the flavor atm, but whenever I see a skinned Mordekaiser take mid, I either rejoice that he's on my team, or feel my heart drop out of my chest when he's opposing me. Rarely will the team with the Mordekaiser lose.

Both of them do amazing damage while being generally impossible to kill.

Waterga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-04-2010

Ezreal ... even against beefy teams, since you are playing at such low ELO, you can pretty much win the game in the first 15 minutes if you are any good at all.

Dickwondo

09-04-2010

Mordekaiser or Garen imo, but Mordekaiser's more reliable throughout the whole game, while Garen's ability starts to tip off slowly end game compared to the other champions in the round.

Singha

09-04-2010

Convince your team to push and try to end the game sooner. Letting it drag on to late only allows your opponents to catch up if you've taken an early lead.

123e

09-04-2010

Janna

goddess **** of assists

Zombi3Cat

09-04-2010

honestly, play jungle warwick. as long as your solo lanes dont fail, its hard to lose.
most of my ranked wins have come from jungling with warwick.

also, tundra warwick is sexy.