Best Hero to carry yourself out of Elo hell?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seiuchi

09-04-2010

Just learn how to turn a kill advantage into a push.

Iaw

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiDenji View Post
Been using Mordekaiser... push mid, push second tower, 2-3 of enemy team will defend third tower, rest of team should be set enough to be able to handle 2v1 on the side lanes. If any more come to try to kill you the other towers will surely fall. Grab ghost/ignite and build the usual SV, Randuins for melee, FoN for casters.

9 wins in a row and counting on my friend's account.
I'm hearing Morde alot, and he actually does seem decent, the biggest problem for me, is that even if I dominate the other team and go 20/0, if the enemy team focuses me once late game its GG because the rest of my team is 0/10.

A tanky champ like Morde might work.

Gandalph

09-04-2010

Try playing Eve. No, I'm serious. She "ravages" low Elo players who don't know what an oracle's elixir is.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

Master Yi. Backdoor everything.

Urek Mazin0

09-04-2010

ok people didn't like my eve joke =..=, morgana is a good team carry, if you are good with her. otherwise i would recommend, yea morde is good, garen is good 2, vlad is good if you know how to use him. tryndamere is the best late gamer, so if you r having troubles late game. trynd would be agood option.

jimjones

09-04-2010

It depends on the situation. Generally if you can build him properly and not suck yourself, Morde would be good because he eats damage like its nothing and the rest of your team can do their sub-par DPS until the other team dies. However if everyone is totally incompetent, duo queue with someone and go Ez + tank. A good Ez can carry a game as long as there is a tank there so that you team won't run away (because they all chose squishy casters instead of an actual, decent team composition).

Enahr26

09-04-2010

Bump, I would like to know the same thing (More opinions please?).

Lucid Dreaming

09-04-2010

Annie took me to 1500 at the start of the season

Rogmarz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-04-2010

Define "Elo hell"?

Unicorn Envy

09-04-2010

I had the same problem with Gangplank the other night. I ended the game with 41 kills. Had a 98% crit and we ended up losing. The enemy would just run at our group and all target me. Once I died, my team got raped. It was frustrating.

123456 ... 7