Eve going to be viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0nkeyM4n

07-12-2012

So with this remake is eve going to viable? Or are they just redoing her stealth? I hope ahe will actually be playable soon.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

She'll be viable:

Abilities

Shadow Walk (Passive): While out of combat, Evelynn enters stealth causing her to be detectable only by nearby champions or true sight. Additionally, Evelynn rapidly regenerates Mana while stealthed.

Hate Spike: Evelynn fires a line of spikes through a nearby adversary, dealing magic damage to all enemies caught in their path. (SO MUCH MORE USEFUL)

Dark Frenzy:
Passive: Evelynn’s spell hits grant her a stacking Movement Speed buff.
Active: Evelynn breaks free from any slows affecting her and gains a massive Movement Speed boost for a short duration.
Champion kills and assists refresh Dark Frenzy's cooldown.

Ravage: Evelynn slashes her target twice, dealing magic damage with each strike and gaining a massive Attack Speed boost for a short duration thereafter.

Agony’s Embrace: Evelynn impales all enemies in a target area, dealing magic damage based on their maximum health and slowing them. She then gains a shield based on how many enemy champions she hit.

She now has a passive, her Q Actually is a reliable source of damage, and while she is no longer perma invisible, she's still quite an assassin. I used to main Eve until the nerf, you will not be disappointed in her.

That being said, Riot has officially said she will look bad on bad players, and good on good players.

M0nkeyM4n

07-12-2012

Haha nice. Where did u find this? And how are her stats looking? By the look of her spells looks like an awesome ap assassin

Maxijazz

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0nkeyM4n View Post
Haha nice. Where did u find this? And how are her stats looking? By the look of her spells looks like an awesome ap assassin
LeagueofLegends.com

It's in the announcements.

JRiMi

07-12-2012

I've only been able to play extremely nerfed Eve BC I'm slightly new. But her new kit looks awesome for damage output. I'm gonna have to try her. Now I'm wondering lane or jungle and which lane. Mid?

FreshFuhrer

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRiMi View Post
I've only been able to play extremely nerfed Eve BC I'm slightly new. But her new kit looks awesome for damage output. I'm gonna have to try her. Now I'm wondering lane or jungle and which lane. Mid?
Eve's new kit probably plays her as a roaming top or mid, yes.

Luminar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Unfortunately they did not say anything as to her stats or ratios. I feel like no matter what she will be more viable than she is now, but I don't think we can really say for sure until we know the exact mechanics of her new abilities... I.e. How far will this temp stealth work? Can it still make people have to spend money on oracles just for her?

And honestly with the new ravage I feel like her AP burst is going down. The hybrid or AD eve may be more viable, but we will have to wait and see!