Ability Remake: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tornarm

07-12-2012

Not much of an ability remake...It's one ability that's being changed which is nice since his previous slow wasn't all that great. Unless they change up ap and ad ratios for the skills themselves which overall would be nice too.

Leoric Knight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Tasty tasty poison buffs

Zinwrath

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xswitch View Post
I'm sad that his stealth is going to get a much shorter duration and to those that say they are forced to stay underneath turret. It's called oracles and pink wards. They annoy twitch's but if you play against a good one then they know how to counter it. It's like saying oh i hate every AD champ because all they gotta do is right click.... part of the game and this sadly feels like more of a nerf....
your post is confusing. you say " to those that say they are forced to stay underneath turret. It's called oracles and pink wards." ok....so people shouldnt complain because you can counter him..then it says "They annoy twitch's but if you play against a good one then they know how to counter it."

so...first you say "dont qq you can counter twitch' then you go "well...unless the twitch is good, then it doesnt stop him" So in the end i guess your REALLY saying, this is a good patch and his long term stealth should go? ...but at start you said you liked it wtf.

BallsMcGee94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

all of his skills changed except passive tornarm. read the whole thing.

KobuZero

07-12-2012

In my opinion they just ruined Twitch...

Saiffxiii

07-12-2012

Why front page downvotes? This community can be so mean...

NVDax

07-12-2012

Riot btw, I'm sure you've been asked this a million times before. However, for the stealth rework being brought back, is it all possible we can get Kingpin, and Masquerade brought back for the first couple of days? This seems like it'd be a good ocassion to do it.

Birthday Boy

07-12-2012

Twitch's new W gonna make him an AOE monster... definitely gonna pick him up again.

Bonzai Casanova

07-12-2012

where is the rework, all im readin is like same at the present time

uselessfeedr

07-12-2012

he sucks enough without stealth already y shorten it